CHAPTER 31

She loves me, She loves me not

 

Today I will meet his mom. Excited but at the same time I feel nervous.

“Ready?” Luhan said as he grabbed my wrist, walking out from the car. I tugged on his shirt. “Luhan, are you sure? I dont feel good now.”

He stopped and turned to me. He grabbed my shoulder and said “Its okay to feel nervous darling. My mom is nice trust me hurm?” His words consoled me a bit.

 

We walked in to the house together. I was so amazed with Luhan's house or should I say castle? It was too big. When we were entered the house, there was one of his maid greeted me.

“Hello miss.” She said as she bowing 90 degree. I just gave her my sweet smile.

 

Luhan showed me way to living room. I saw a middle-age woman was waiting for us while reading a business book.

“Darling, I need to go to upstairs. I want to change my shirt. Wait here ya?” I nodded and just send him with a glance only. “What to do right now?” I talked in my mind.

I just standing like an idiot in front of his mom. All of sudden, his mom threw away her book and gave me a glare.

 

“So, you are Luhan's girlfriend. Am I right?” She said sarcastically.
“Yes aunty.” I bowed 90 degree to her.
“Aunty? Who are you to call me with that words? Call me Madam Jung.” I was so surprised with Luhan's mom. “Why she being like this? Luhan said she is a nice person.” I said in my mind only.

“Why are you being silent? Introduce yourself.” She mocked at me. I tried to be positive.

“I'm Lee Sohyun. I'm working as interior designer.” I smiled to her but she gave me a death glare.

“I will straight to the point. I hate you! I hate you being with Luhan. You are from lowly family and dont deserve with Luhan. LEAVE HIM!” Her words like knife that ripped my heart into pieces.

My face was drenched with tears. Without saying anything, I ran away from Luhan's house. I heard Luhan calling my name as he tried to ask his mom what happen to me. Luhan tried to chase me but I heard slapping sound instead. “HEY! WAKE UP LUHAN! SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU!”

 

“Oh Luhan~ I'm sorry” I talked to myself. Luhan got slapped by his mom because of me!

I stopped outside his house, sat down and hugging my knees into my chest crying.

“Luhan, we should stop seeing each other.”

 

 

***This fanfic is going to end.. :( I hate saying good bye... 

its already 4.20 a.m.. I should sleep good mornight :)

as usual, bonus time ^^


 


the way he flipped his hair.. OH MY GAWWD!
 



 

OMG! OMG!

 

 

LuKai moments!!

 

my edited..lol xDD