CHAPTER 26

She loves me, She loves me not

 

* Kai's POV *

 

Its been three weeks since I dreamed of Sohyun. My relationship with her getting better. I tried not to hate her anymore and tried to love her instead. Yes, I admit I'm in love with her now. I just realized the more I hate her the more I love her. My heart skip a beat when I see her or talk to her. I will make sure to keep my distance and keep my feeling as a secret. Sohyun already had Luhan. I dont want be a reason if anything happens to their relationship.

 

--------------------

 

My body jumped a bit as I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow. I took my phone as I saw one new message lit up the screen. I unlocked the screen and opened the text message. It was Sohyun.

 

Sohyun : Kai~ good morning! ^^ sorry for disturbing you. I just want to ask, can you company me to attend my cousin's wedding this weekend?

 

I rubbed my sleepy eyes while reading her text message. I smiled and bit my lower lips. I didnt reply her text message but called her right away. I just want to hear her voice this morning. I admit I miss her so much since yesterday.

 

After a few seconds, she answered my call.

“Hello Kai~ What's up? I bet you already read my message. So what is your answer? Can you company me please?” My heart pounding so hard when listening to her voice.

 

“Yes sure. But why you didnt ask Luhan to company you?” I felt little bit jealous when I quote her boyfriend's name.

 

“He's too busy this weekend. He needs to go to China. So he asked me to ask you to company me.”
“Okay then. Pick me up at my house this weekend.” I smiled into my words.

 

Another chance to get close with her!

 

 

***Weehoo~ Kai has admit his feeling.. what happens next? xD