CHAPTER 17

She loves me, She loves me not

 

* Kai's POV *

 

I threw my body on the couch and let out long, deep breath. Sohyun just sent me home after she bought some chores. I took my Iphone from my pocket and started looking through the pictures that I took. I froze at Sohyun's picture that I took when she mad at me.I was slightly smile and staring at the picture for a long time.

 

“You have been in love with her” I do hear tiny voice keep screaming inside my head. I turned my head side to side, a sign that I'm not agree to that tiny voice.

 

“I dont love her! I hate her! Besides I just doesnt fit for her. I'm just a lowly dancer that being separated from my mom and my sister to earn some money for living.”

 

You just too much coward to admit your feelings Kai.. You are in love with her. Admit it!”

 

“No way! She already have Luhan, and she was happy with Luhan besides Luhan will give her everything that she needs.”

 

“Thats not important Kai. Luhan doesnt fit for her. He used to flirt with a lot of girls. You know that right?” I felt like I having a conversation with myself.

 

While I'm in my own world, I heard someone knock the door and keep pressing the doorbell. I walked to the door lazily as I cursed in my mind. “Who the hell is coming to my house right now?”

 

I opened the door and saw Luhan was standing in front of my house. He sent to me his bright smile as he waved his hand to me. I keep my poker face, not smiling back. He walked into my house as he greeted me, “Hey, What's up Kai?” I just raised my eyebrows, smirked a bit and nodded to his question, telling him that I was okay.

 

He threw his body on the couch and I took my sat in front of him. I just sighed and leaning back in my seat. “So what do you want Luhan?”

 

“Be my fake boyfriend. I mean lets be gay for awhile. I just want to fool Eun Ae.” His words gave me a quite shock. “Gay? Hell no!”

 

“Are you out of your mind? What the hell Luhan? I'm not that ing type!” Gay? Like seriously?

 

“We are just acting. Its not real. Eun Ae kind of annoys me. She always follows me around and I hate it when she keeps telling me that she loves me.” He gently the hair from his forehead as he said that. “He thinks he is y when doing that? Hell no!” and yeah I just said in my mind, no one heard but me.

 

“You are talking like a nut. You dont know what you are saying. Just stop it. I'm not doing this! This is just stupid idea!” Well, I'm not taking the risk. I know it just an acting but the idea is so insane!

 

“This is the last time. I will not ask for your help next time. Please, I'm begging you Kai.” He whined as he tried to convince me with his words.

 

“Can I ask you something hyung?” I bit my bottom lips and looked down at my feet. He raised his eyebrows and said, “Okay shoot. What's up?”

 

“Dont you love Sohyun?” I looked into his eyes while saying that, tried to find his sincerity.

 

“Why you asking me that question? Of course I love her you idiot.” He smirking at me as I feel like I asked him a stupid question.

“If you love her, you will not doing this kind of thing, you jerk!” I just said it in my head only.

 

“But hyung, if you really love her, why you still flirt with other girls? I bet Sohyun will be sad if she knows this.” Luhan just sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Got to go. See you later!” Luhan not answering my question but hurriedly sat up and walked to the door, ready to leave.

 

“You tried to escape from my question isn't?” I asked while crossing my arms. Luhan stopped and turned around.

 

“I do love Sohyun. Those girls are just my friend. And its not my fault if they falling in love with me. I just treat them as my friend only nothing more than that. I think I have said everything you want to know. Can I just leave now?”

Luhan gave me unusual look. I know he doesnt like when I asked him that question. Luhan walked to the door and slammed the door shut. I sat frozen in my seat, staring blankly over the door. All of sudden, Sohyun's face popped up in my mind.

 

 

~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH xD *throw heart*