CHAPTER 16

She loves me, She loves me not

 

 

 I keep my focus on driving. The air of awkwardness filled the car. Kai tried blew away the awkwardness by making a stupid joke. I just glanced at him and keep my poker face.

 

“Hey Sohyun, look at me! I'm a rabbit.” Kai said while put his index finger and middle finger on his head, making a sign of rabbit and tried to be cute. But it doesnt work for me.

 

“Kai, stop it. It doesnt work. I'm so ing mad right now.” I groaned, not looking at him. I'm so angry and pissed off.

 

Kai sighed and leaning back in his seat. He gave up for what he done. Aegyo? The thing that he never did before just to soothe the anger of me. I'm not really angry for what he did to me. I just cant understand why he need to be like that? Seriously I cant understand you Kai!

 

“I'm sorry.” He muttered while looking at me and smiled. I didnt smile back, and keep my poker face.

CLICK!

 

I turned my head to face him. He took my picture with his Iphone! “Kai~! What are you doing?!” I tried to snatch the Iphone from his hand while focusing on the road, but he could easily dodge my hand. He chuckled and said “I want to send your sulking picture to Luhan.”

 

“I'M NOT SULKING YOU JERK~! CANT YOU DISTINGUISH BETWEEN SULK AND MAD?”
 

Okay.. I'm so pissed off right now. Kai, I wish I can rip your head off and threw it into the pool.

 

“I know it was my mistake but I already said sorry what else do you want?” Kai cried. I just keep silent and focus on my driving.

 

------------------------------


We just arrived at korean restaurant not far from my favourite restaurant. We are having our lunch like usual. The difference is we are not talked so much like we did before. Kai tried to break the wall of stillness but it doesnt work for me. I dont know why I cant accept what he did to me just now.

 

We walked to the car after having lunch. Kai tapped my shoulder and I turned my head. He smiled and said “Are you still angry? I bet yes. I'm sorry, truly sorry. Can you forgive me?” He made a V sign and wink at me. He tried to be cute again!

 

I slightly smiled as I felt Kai's hand pinched my left cheek. I burst into laughter. Kai~! He knows how to persuade me.

“Thats my girl. Okay lets go shopping!” He said while quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the car. I just letting Kai drag me to the car. “I drive the car!” He said and took the car key from my hand.

 

---------------------------

We had arrived at grocery store and I walked out from the car. All of sudden, someone from nowhere run towards and bumped into me. Kai was right behind me. I lost my balance and stepped on Kai's feet. He held my body, I glanced at him and our eyes were stuck to each others for a few minutes. His hand were shaking as he held my body from falling. I turned my eyes away from him and sat up properly. And here we go again, the awkwardness filled us right now.

 

Kai awkwardly fixed his t-shirt and his cap. I cleared my throat and said sorry as I walked away from him, enter the grocery store, leave him behind.

 

* Kai's POV *


I walked out from the car and went to Sohyun.

 

BUMP! 
 

Out of nowhere, someone was bumped into Sohyun and I was held her body from falling. Sohyun was glanced at me and we were just looked into each other. I cant stand with the nervousness. My heart was pounding so hard when I stared into Sohyun's eyes. Like seriously, since when Sohyun have nice eyes?

 

THUMP! THUMP!

 

“Why my heart is beating so fast?” I put my hand over my chest, feel my heart beat. “You are fall in love with Sohyun, Kai” There you go, a tiny voice keep yelling in my head.

“NO! I'M NOT FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER! I HATE HER!”

 

I sighed and walked into the grocery store, tried to find Sohyun.

 

 

***Kai is fall in love with Sohyun? What you guys think? xD

***I can update 1 chapter only this week. There are bunch of assignment I need to finish. I'm so busy this week.. with assignment and test. And you know what, my class were chosen for english drama and I'm a script writer. Since my friend knows that I'm writing fanfic right now.. so she suggested me.. *sigh* :(

but I will take some time to update my fanfic.. I hope you guys dont mad at me :( 

as usual, bonus time~! ^^

baby Kai turn to y Kai xD

Its me when fangirling over EXO especially Kai xDD



KaiSoo~! my no 1 OTP >_<