CHAPTER 44

She loves me, She loves me not

 

* Eun Ae's POV *

 

I wore white blouse and mini skirt, looking at my reflection on the mirror. I smirked with satisfaction. I will start my plan today and make sure my plan will be success today. Luhan will be mine soon!

I walked to Luhan's apartment this morning, waiting for the lift to be opened and stopped me on 4th floor. I saw Luhan was getting out of his house, going to the supermarket perhaps. Luckily, there was door behind me. I was hiding in there before Luhan could see me. After a few minutes, I went out of the room. I was tiptoeing quietly to his house like a robber as I was hurrying search for the keys. I put the key in the hole while looking side to side, just to be alerted if in case Luhan went back to his house.


CLICK!

“It worked~!” I was mentally scream.”Luhan, you gotta be ready honey!” I smirked when I think about him.

 

I was amazed with his house. “Luhan has a good taste in home decoration.” My heart whispers. I was plop down on the couch, circling my fingers through the fur of the couch while admiring his house. Took the pillow on the edge of the couch and hugged them as I was hugging Luhan. “Luhan must be using this pillow before.”

As I laid on the couch, I heard the door opened slowly. It must be Luhan! I took a deep breath as I sat up and waiting for him. He was shocked when he saw me standing in front of him.

“Eun Ae! How you---? What are you---?” He was stuttering as he pointed his finger to the door. I chuckled to his reaction.

 

Walking to him as I was battling my eyes with him yly. He was staring at my thigh. “My plan is 40 percent success. I know he loves y girl.” I took his hand and rubbed it softly. He was staring at me, not saying anything.

 

“Luhan, dont be surprised. I'm here just for company you. I know you are lonely.” I was held his hand and bring him to the couch. His eyes stuck on my thigh and he was caught staring at my bra that can see vaguely through the white blouse. I gave him smirk smile.

 

“Sit while I take some snack for us.” I was signaling him to sit while I walked to the kitchen.

 

While I walked to the kitchen, I caught Luhan was staring at my and my thigh.

 

I took a glass and poured orange juice as I took some white powder from my handbag. I poured some of the white powder in the orange juice. Stirred them as I smirked, looking at the glass.

 

I brought the orange juice to the couch, where Luhan seated.

“Here your drink.” I handed the orange juice and Luhan took it.

 

“Thanks~” He was drinking the orange juice in just one gulp without suspecting anything.

 

Now waiting for the main event!” My mind screamed.

 

I seated next to him as I caressed his cheek. He was staring at me while his eyelid was half shut.

“Eun Ae, I feel sleepy.” He said as he put his head over my shoulder. He was fall asleep on my shoulder. That medicine worked!

 

“Oppa~ Oppa~” I called his name just to make sure he was really sleep. He didnt move at all. I tried to lift him and bring him to his room. “Damn! Why are you so heavy?” I sighed and bring him with difficulty to the room. I laid him on the bed.

 

“Oppa~ you look so y when you are sleep.” I ran my fingers through his hair.

 

“Tsk.. Why are you hating me so much? I will not do this if you are not tell me you love me in the first place.” I was ing his shirt, unbuckling his belt and leaving him in boxer.

 

“You but dont worry I will not doing anything to you.” I undressed myself too and laid next to him. Now for the main event!

 

I took my handphone in my handbag as I dialed Madam Jung's number. After a few seconds, I heard Madam Jung's voice on the phone.

 

“Hello darling! Why are you calling me so late at night?”

“Umma! Luhan, he was...” I was faking my tears, stuttering and making my voice like I am crying.

 

“Eun Ae-ah, what happens? Calm down dear. Inhale and tell me what did Luhan do to you?” I was remain silent and faking my tears.
 

“Umma~ I was by Luhan. I didnt know he will do this to me. I was....” I paused and sniffed.
 

“STOP! DID YOU JUST SAID LUHAN YOU? HOW DARE THAT JERK! WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I'M GOING TO MEET YOU!” I smiled as I screamed in my mind. “Yes, I win this time!”

“I'm at Luhan's house. Umma, I'm scared~ ” I sniffed as I was faking my croaky voice.

 

“Just wait. I'll be there in ten minutes.” CLICK! She ended the call.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA YES I WIN! SHAME ON YOU LUHAN!”

 

As I dreamed of marrying with Luhan, I heard a phone ringing. I saw lit up screen of Luhan's phone on the desk. I took it as I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing the name of the caller.

“My Sohyunnie? Who is it? It must be his girlfriend.” I answered the call.

 

“Luhan~” She said.

“This is not Luhan. This is his future wife. Please dont disturb Luhan again or else I will kill you.”

“Pardon me? Who are you?”

 

“I was told you before. I'm his future wife. His mom choose me to be his wife. And for your information, we just having just now.” I slightly smirked to my words.

 

“NO! You are liar. Luhan will not do this to me!” I heard she was sobbing on the phone.

 

“Whatever !” I turned off the call as I heard foot step coming to Luhan's room.

 

“It must be Madam Jung. I shall prepare myself.” I took the eye drop in the handbag and put it into my eyes to fake the tears. The door opened and I saw Madam Jung was staring at me. 

 

***I just can update one chapter only.. I will continue tomorrow.. I'm too sleepy.. good night!