CHAPTER 1

She loves me, She loves me not

 

 

Today is my first day in kindergarten. I'm so excited. I saw two boys playing with blocks as I walked into the kindergarten

 

“Hello! My name is Sohyun. Can we play together?” I tried to make friend with that two boys. “Hey! That's my blocks.. Don't touch it!” One of the boys scolded me when I tried to pick the blocks. “Yah~! Let her play with us. Don't be too greedy! “ I smiled when one of the boys gave me some toys. “Take this.. come play with us.” He smiled when give me some of the blocks to play. I saw a round area on his cheek when his smile.

 

After a few minutes, our teacher entered the room. “Hello children! My name is Choi Jung Hee. I'm your teacher. I will teach you ABC today. Are you excited? “ “Dae~!” Miss Jung Hee laughed happily with the children reaction. “ Before that, I will introduce our new friend. Sohyun~! come here darling.” I sat up and walked to in front of the class. “Now Sohyun, lets greet your new friend here.” “Anneyonghaseyo~! My name is Lee Sohyun. I hope we can be friend.” After small introduction and answered few questions from my new friends, I went back to sit beside the two boys earlier.

-----------------------------------------------

Finally, my first day in kindergarten ended. I sat at the bench near the kindergarten waiting for my mom to fetch me. Suddenly, “Sohyun-ah~!” I heard someone screaming my name. I turned my head as I saw that two boys run towards me. “Sohyun, what are you doing here?” The boy with sweet dimple asking me.

“Waiting for my mom to fetch me. Waeyo? Hey~ I still don't know you guys name.” I gave them a sweet smile.

“Nothing. Just asking. Oh yeah~ My name is Luhan and this is my cousin, Kai."

Kai just smirked at me when Luhan said his name. I felt something wrong with him.


“Sohyun baby~!” I heard my mom's voice. “Mommy~!” I ran towards to my mom. I kissed her cheeks. My mom giggled with my reaction. Ahhh~ I just love my mom so much. That's why I will kiss her when I meet her. “Oh! You got new friends today baby?” My mom asked as she pointed to Luhan and Kai. “Anneyonghaseyo! My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you Aunty.” Luhan greeted my mom kindly. “Kai” and Kai said without single smile on his face.
 

My mom smiled to Luhan and Kai. “What a beautiful name.” said my mom. “They are my new friends mommy. I love playing with them.” My mom chuckled as she pinched my cheeks. “Mommy~ Let's go home. I'm hungry.” I pouted and tried to act  cute. “Okay dear. Let's go home. Say goodbye to your friends.” “Goodbye Luhan and Kai. Let's meet tomorrow.” I waved at both of them.

They are so kind especially Luhan. He's so cheery. I love how his smile.

 

First day is ended. I can't wait for tomorrow. I have two new friends right now. Luhan and Kai.

* Luhan's POV *

 

Sohyun~ I love her name. She's so cute. I love when she did aegyo in front of the class. I can't wait to go to kindergarten tomorrow. I want to play with her.

* Kai's POV *

 

Sohyun? Cute as her name. But I don't like her. She has a happy family I guess. Not like me. Yes, I'm so jealous when she kissed her mom. 

 

 


For my first fanfics, BONUS TIME~! (^_^)