CHAPTER 40

She loves me, She loves me not

Its been 3 days since I tried to avoid from Luhan. Its the best way for both of us. I dont deserve him just like his mother said I'm not rich. He can get someone better than me.

 

After going home from Kai's house yesterday morning, I was locking myself in bedroom. I was bombarded with questions from my mom.

 

Where are you going last night?”

“Why you didnt call me?”

 

I was like.. “Mom, I'm tired. Talk to you later.” and I was escaping inside my room. The random thoughts in my mind, making my eyes wide open. I was crying like a rainstorm as I screamed in my pillow. I felt angry. I felt sad. I felt frustrated. All of sudden, my phone ringing. I saw Luhan's name lit up the screen. I threw my phone against the wall.

PANG!

The phone was broke.

 

I was looking at the phone with no feeling.

 

I was so tired of crying and dozed off.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Someone knocking my bedroom's door making my body jolts. I groaned and put both of my hand over my ears.

 

“Sohyun-ah, Luhan is waiting for you downstairs.” My mom called my name.

“Luhan? What does he really want from me?” I jumped off the bed and went to the downstairs.

 

I saw familiar figure was sitting at the couch, patiently waited for me. I stood in front of him as he looked up to see my face. He stood up and tried to hug me. I pushed him away and grabbed his wrist, brought him to my bedroom.

 

I shut the door closed as I was signaling for him to sit on the bed. He nodded and sat on the bed.

 

“What do you want Luhan? We're over!” I closed my eyes while saying that words. Yes. It hurts! He stood up and walked toward me. He touched my hand as he cuffed my chin.

 

“Who said that we are over? I still love you and I know you love me too.” I turned my head away as I put my hands over his chest to push him away.

 

“Your mom doesnt like me and I dont deserve you. Just find someone that better than me and I'll be happy.” He hugged me from behind.

 

“No~! I dont care for what my mom said or what people think. I love you. Only you. Dont you understand my feeling dear?” I heard he was sobbing on my shoulder. I turned my body to him. I wiped his tears with my thumb.

 

“My baby is crying.” I smiled and continued.. "I'm sorry I didnt mean to hurt you but your mom doesnt like me. You should understand honey. I'm not rich just like you. You deserve someone better.”

 

“But I love you...” I shook my head as I said..

“I know honey. I love you too but we're not meant each other.” I felt tears forming in my eyes.

 

“Shall we just get married without telling anyone?” He caressed my cheek as he wiped away the tears.

 

“But your mom----” He kissed me, not letting me to say anything.

 

“Please just say yes. I'm not letting her to split us.” He smiled while my hair.

 

“Yes Luhannie. I will marry you.” I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

 

“I love you Sohyunnie~”

“I love you too.”