CHAPTER 13

She loves me, She loves me not

 

Today is the day. It was my second anniversary with Luhan and I was really excited. Last night was one of my favourite moment. Luhan and I spent the night together, looked up into the stars together, I love the way Luhan make me smile yesterday and I still blushed when Luhan said “I love you” even its already two years.

 

I got called from my mom last night that my mom will be staying at granny's house about 2 days for my cousin's wedding this weekend, so granny need some help from my mom. Appa? He always busy with his work. I got up from bed and walked to the living room. It was so quiet since last night. I'm not going to granny's house, I need to prepare something for our special day.

 

I walked to the kitchen tried to find something to eat but there is no food in the kitchen. I sighed and rubbed my temples, I sat on the dining chair and hugging my knees. Too bored.

 

Luhan was busy with his works. I dont want to bother him. I just texted him “Happy 2nd Anniversary” this morning and told him to come over to my house tonight, got some surprise for him. But he didnt replied me, maybe he's too busy with his works or maybe he didnt looked at his phone. I dont mind and as her girlfriend, I should understand his career.

 

My stomach was growling as like there are bunch of worm playing drum in my stomach. Okay its gross while thinking about worm. I should eat something then but there is no food in the kitchen.

 

“KAI~!” his name popped out in my mind. I snapped my fingers. “I should ask him to company me to eat and buy something for the event tonight.” I put my hand inside the pants pocket tried to take my phone to call him suddenly I remembered my cell phone was in my bedroom. “Oh my silly me!”

 

So I walked upstairs to my bedroom to take my cell phone. I texted Kai instead of called him.

 

Me : Kai, are you busy today?

Kai : No.. why?


Me : Nothing.. I need you to company me today.. I'm bored :(

Kai : Hahaha~ where is Luhan? I thought you have forgotten me already.

Me : Of course not you stupid! You are my best friend. How come I forget you? Sorry if I rarely texted you or meet you. I know you are busy as a dancer now xD

Kai : Hahaha okay then. Pick me up at my house now or I will change my mind.

Me : Okay Kkamjongie~!


I laughed at my last text message. Kkamjong was my nickname to Kai when we are in the middle school. It because he has a y dark skin. Although he was cold and harsh to me sometimes, but he still sweet.

 

I took my cardigan and put some lip gloss before leave.

 

~~ Ok.. I can update one chapter only.. I know I am for letting you guys waiting for my ff.. I'm so busy this week with assignment and some event in my college.. damn tired and less sleep.. mianhae.. I'm truly sorry.. I promise next update will be more Sohyun and Kai moment :)