CHAPTER 45

She loves me, She loves me not

* Eun Ae's POV *

 

“Umma!” She was running toward me as I hugged her.

 

“Are you okay? What did Luhan do to you? Is he drunk?” She was too worried.

 

“Umma! I'm scared. I went over to his house just to meet him. He gave me a drink and I feel dizzy after drink it. I just woke up and I found myself in his bed.” A fake tears running down my cheek.

 

“Shh~ Dont be scared. I'm here.. I will make Luhan be responsible for what he did. He will marry you, Eun Ae-ah!” I smiled through the hug as I was mentally screamed in joy. “See Luhan! You cant run away from me!”

 

Luhan's phone keep ringing again. It must that girl again!

 

“Umma, who is “My Sohyunnie”? She called Luhan for hundred times. I told her what Luhan did to me. She cant believe me and called me a . Umma~ I'm not a ! I have been used by Luhan!”

 

“Give me that phone! I told her so many times to stay away from Luhan. I have to give her a lesson!” I handed Madam Jung the phone as my heart was screaming in joy.

 

“HEY SOHYUN!” Madam Jung said.

 

“HOW MANY DO I NEED TO TELL YOU? STAY AWAY FROM LUHAN!”

 

“YES! THIS IS MADAM JUNG! LUHAN WILL BE MARRIED SOON! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!”

“YOU DONT BELIEVE ME? COME TO LUHAN's HOUSE NOW.. I WILL INTRODUCE TO YOU HIS FUTURE WIFE...”

 

CLICK!

 

She turned off the call. I was staring at her in awe. Its my first time seeing Madam Jung being so angry.

 

“Dont worry! I will teach her a lesson today. You just wait honey.” She rubbed my shoulder.

 

--------------------------------

I cant believe what I just heard. Luhan gonna married soon? And who is that girl? I need to meet Luhan! I need his explanation! I took my car keys and drove to Luhan's house.

 

-------------------------------

 

My hand was trembling as I rang the bell of Luhan's house. After a few minutes, the door was opened and Madam Jung was staring at me like she will eat me soon.

 

“There you are.” Sounds of sarcastic.

 

“Where is Luhan?” I have guts to ask question even I feel like want to rip my ribcage and bring out my heart, because of nervousness.

 

“Come in first.” She said in cool tone. I stepped into Luhan's house in nervousness.

 

“Ah Sohyun, let me introduce to Luhan's future wife.” I saw a girl with towel wrapped around her, revealing her milky white thigh. I cant seem focus what Madam Jung just said..
 


“ And for your information, we just having just now..”

 

It remind me to what the girl just said to me through the phone. I cant believe this! This is not true! Luhan will not do this to me! He already promised me he will marry me! A pure hot steam rolling down my cheek, my knees feel floppy. I cant seem focus to myself.

 

“I dont believe you Madam Jung! You are liar! Where is Luhan? I need to meet him first!” I tried to fight back.

“Luhan was sleep in his room. Go to his room if you dont believe me!” The girl spoke.

 

Without wasting my time, I dragged myself to Luhan's room. Suddenly, the girl grabbed my wrist as she whispered to my ears.

 

“Please dont disturb Luhan. He must be tired from the section that I told you on the phone.” She smirked as she was losing the grip.

 

I walked to Luhan's room as I found he was in a deep sleep. I cant control my feeling. My face was soaked with tears. My heart tried to deny what I just saw but my mind said it was true.

I fell in front of Luhan's room. I saw Madam Jung walked toward me. I tried to stand up as I said..

“No! You guys try to play a prank on me! I dont believe this!” I screamed.

 

PANG!



Madam Jung slapped me in my face!

 

I dont feel anything but my heart sting.

 

“Get out! Dont you ever get near to my son anymore! Or else I will do anything just to make you suffer!” She grabbed my arm harshly, dragged me to the door. She pushed me away.

 

My heart stings. I cant breath. I was crying like the world will end soon. I tried to stand up even it hurts so bad.

 

KAI~ his name popped up in my mind.