CHAPTER 21

She loves me, She loves me not

 

I woke up with severe pain and stiffness in my back and neck. Sleeping on a hard chair makes my neck hurting so badly. I groaned as I rubbed the back of my neck. I looked up the clock hanging on the wall, its already 8.00 a.m. Gosh! I was sleeping on this hard chair for a long time. No wonder my back hurts so bad.

 

I searched for my phone on the dining table. “Where the hell did my phone go?” And then I accidentally stepped on my phone. My phone was lying on the hard floor, maybe I throw my phone while I slept last night. My phone caught my attention as a text message lit up the screen. I was hoping it from Luhan. I opened the text message and it was my mom who texted me. She said she will back today from granny's house. I just sighed and all of sudden, there are tears forming in my eyes.

 

“Luhan, why you didnt call me back? I miss you.” I sniffed and rubbed the tears with the back of my hand. Suddenly, my phone was ringing so loud means there is someone calling. I pressed the answer button without looking who's the caller.

 

“Hello Luhan!” I sniffed, tried to hide my croaky voice.
“Hey~ Its me Kai. Am I disturbing you?” It was Kai. I thought it was Luhan. “Hurmm Luhan, where are you? Why you didnt call me?”

 

“Kai~ sorry, I thought you were Luhan.” I'm not in the mood to talk with anybody right now.
“Are you crying Sohyun? It sounds like you just crying. Are you okay?” He was worried about me.

 

“I'm okay Kai. It was nothing. I've just had flu and I will be fine. Dont worry too much.” I fake my laughter just to let Kai knows that I'm okay.
 


“Are you sure? So how's your anniversary?” When I heard the word 'anniversary', it reminds me about last night. My heart sank a little and tears started pouring down my face. I remain silent for a while.

 

“Hello~ Sohyun, are you still there?” I was snapped out of my thoughts with the sound of Kai's voice.

“Kai~ I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well. I need some rest. Talk to you later. Bye~” I pressed the end button and turned off my phone. I need to be alone for a while

 

Yes. I'm sick. It because of Luhan.