CHAPTER 15

She loves me, She loves me not

 

 

* Kai's POV *

 

I tried to remain silent while playing games in my Iphone, having awkward and embarrasing moment just now. Sohyun doesnt talked to me and let the silence fill the air. “Is she mad at me? Huh! Who the hell cares?” I let out a deep sigh.

 

The clock is ticking, the hours are going by. I just let the air of stillness fill the car. I saw Sohyun stopped by at the famous chinese restaurant. I stuck my head out the window to get a better look. Out of nowhere, I saw a familiar figure enter the restaurant. My eyes widened as I said in my head. “What is Luhan doing here?” and I saw a girl followed him from behind. I glanced at Sohyun, she fixed her cardigan as she stared at mirror, and ready to walk out from the car.

 

I held her wrist, stopped her from going out. She was staring at me, gave me slightly unusual look. “Waeyo Kai? Is there any problem?” She said, as she releasing her hand from my grip. I tried to distract her from not looking at the restaurant.

 

“I dont want to have my lunch at here. Lets go to somewhere else.” I sighed crossing my arms.

 

“What the hell? This is my favourite restaurant and Luhan. And the food was fantastic. You should try it, Kai.” She's ready to get out from the car. Since she's seemed so strong and stubborn with her decision to eat at “her favourite restaurant with Luhan” so I pulled her hand forcefully, not letting her out from the car.

 

She began wriggling away, trying to break from my grip. “Damn Kai~! What's wrong with you?” She rubbed her wrist, as she furrowed eyebrows to make an angry look. My eyes spotted the red marks on her wrist.

 

“Sorry. I just dont want to eat at here. Please just go to another place or I will change my mind.” I said awkwardly.

 

She let out a sharp, angry sigh as she rolled her eyes at me. She shut the door madly. I know she mad at me but she should thank to me instead because I just saved her from absurdly gloomy love story.

 

“This is not the right time to show to you how actually Luhan it is, Sohyun. You will know his true attitude someday.”

 

 

~~ Hey guys, new chapter update ^_^ please do subscribe and write some comment..  

and now bonus time~! ^^

OH MY BABY KAI~ kkkk cute >_<

 

 

OH KAI, PLEASE STOP MAKE MY HEART MELTING WILL YOU?

 


AND I JUST LOSE THE BET.. THANK YOU KAI :P

 

PRESENTING MY NEW BIAS.. KRIS LOL XDDD