The Two-Face Friend

My Guardian Angel

“Eun Hye, I understand why you are mad at him but have you ever thought that something or someone made the accident.” The oak tree says after listening to the story.

“What do you mean?” Eun Hye looks at the tree with a confuse look.

“What I mean is that maybe Donghae is innocent. Maybe he is not the one who caused the accident. Maybe there’s someone who is behind this.” The tree says.

“What do you mean? Of course, he is the one who caused it. He was the one who was driving the car.” Eun Hye is furious now.

“Calm down, my dear. I am just telling you that you should not jump into conclusion without knowing what exactly happened.”

“Mister Oak Tree, you should know that I was there when the accident happened right in front of my eyes.”

“Yes, but you also mentioned that there was a passenger with him in the car. Have you ever thought that the scene is not right from the beginning?”

“Yes, I have but… but I-”

“You think that he is cheating on you?” The tree asks.

Eun Hye just nods her head at the tree.

“My dear, listen to what an old tree have to say. I suggest that you should find out what happened before the accident happen. You might find something surprising and regret for what you have done.” The tree told her.

“But how am I going to find out the truth if he does not remember a single thing?”

“Why not comfort the other person? What is her name again?”

“You mean you want me talk to Lee Hyori?”

“Yes, my dear.”

“No, I won’t do that! Never!” Eun Hye shook her head.

“And why not?”

“You don’t understand. We never got along.”

“Eh? I thought you girls were friends.”

“Never! Who would want to be friends with her? She has a ing two face mask.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mister Oak Tree, she used me. When she first entered the school, I was being friendly with her. At that time, I did not know that she has eyes on him. As time passes by, I would see something weird about her. Once Donghae told me that she is not a good friend as I think but I did not listen to him. He was warning me about her.”

The tree becomes speechless after hearing the story.

“Mister Oak Tree, I am not being mean but she is the one who made me turned into this cold person. I have never thought that she would betray me. She knew that he is my boyfriend but that did not stop her from what she wants. She keeps on pursuing her desire. She will also do that in front of my face too.” Eun Hye begins to boil up when she explains the situation between her and Hyori.

The tree is still speechless. He could not say anything until an idea pop up. He begins to say, “Did you say that Hyori was in the car with him when the accident occurred?”

Eun Hye looks at the tree with a confuse look again before nodding her head.

“Have it ever occurred that she can be the caused of it?” The tree enlightened her.

“I don’t know. I know she has done lots of bad stuff but this… I don’t know.”

“Well, go home and think about it, okay?” The tree says.

“Okay. Bye, Mister Oak Tree.” Eun Hye says as she waves goodbye to the tree.

“Come back and visit me soon!” The tree’s voice disappears into thin air.