I Killed Her?

My Guardian Angel

The next day, Eun Hye woke up extra early to go to school. She does not that want to deal with the others early in the morning.

She walks to the back to the school where her favorite place is located.

“Good morning, Mister Oak Tree.” Eun Hye greeted the tree.

“Morning, Ms. Han. How have you been? It has been a while since you last visit me, hasn’t it?” Mister Oak Tree asks.

“I’m not feeling well. Yes, it has been a while since I last visit you.”

“Oh my, why are you not feeling well? Are you sick?” The tree asks in concern.

“Oh no, I feel lonely for these past few days.” She continues.

“You are feeling lonely? Why is that?”

“I don’t know why but I do. Ever since that old fart showed up, he made me feel happy. He makes me feel like I am complete, but now, since he is not here anymore… I feel so lonely like the time I lost my brother and best friend.”

“Ah, I see! So where have this nice fellow gone too?”

“I don’t know where he has gone to. He did not show up for three weeks now. What can possibly happen to him?”

“Why are you asking me this, my dear? I am just an old oak tree. I do not know anything beyond this school property.”

“Oh…”

“Well, did this fellow disappear?”

“He left right after he kissed me.”

“Oh my, right after a kiss…?”

“Yup…”

“Well, that kiss sure did something good for you, hasn’t it?”

“What do you mean, Mister Oak Tree?”

“You are looking healthier than the last time I saw you.”

“Oh, that’s because Mandy unnie came back from America. It has nothing to do with the cookies that old fart forced down in me or the kiss.”

“Oh, I see. Ms. Park is back from America.”

“Yeah, she did. Guess what?”

“What?”

“Mandy unnie is getting married to Eeteuk oppa.”

“What! That is shocking! You can’t be lying right?”

“Yeah, I’m telling you the truth. Eeteuk oppa came back from America also. However, that is not all. I still have more to tell you.”

“What is it, my dear?”

“Mandy unnie is also pregnant with his baby.”

“What! How did it happen?”

Then Eun Hye told the oak tree the story that Eeteuk and Mandy told her. After Eun Hye finished explaining the story about the two couple, the oak tree changed the subject and asked her a serious question.

“Eun Hye, I saw that he is awake from his coma.”

“Yeah, he is awake from his coma.” Eun Hye mumbles.

“Why am I sensing that you are not happy that your boyfriend is awake?” The tree asks.

“Mister Oak Tree, many things had happened beyond the school’s property. This is why you do not know what happened to us.” Eun Hye says.

“Oh, it must have been bad for you to feel this way.”

“It is bad, Mister Oak Tree. If it were not for him, Sandy would still be alive.”

“What do you mean, my dear?”

“Mister Oak Tree, my boyfriend killed my best friend!” Eun Hye shouted.

Meanwhile, when Eun Hye was talking to the oak tree, Donghae also woke up early to go to school. When he arrived to school, he went to his locker. After getting his books for his morning class, he decided to take walk. While taking a stroll around the school’s property, he heard someone talking.

Donghae did not want to eavesdrop on the person but his feet disobeyed and lead him closer to the figure.

‘Oh my, that is Han Eun Hye. Why is she talking to her self? Wait, she is not talking to herself… instead she is talking to a tree? She is talking to an oak tree?’ Donghae is starting to think that he likes someone who is crazy.

“Mister Oak Tree, my boyfriend killed my best friend!” Donghae heard her shouted at the tree.

“What I killed her best friend? How did I? Who is her best friend?” Donghae mumbles to himself as he runs away from the tree.

“No, I cannot be the one that killed her best friend. I do not even know her. How can that be? However, who is her boyfriend then? Yun said that I am her boyfriend but something happened between us. Is this why she does not want to talk to me either? Is it because I killed her best friend?” Donghae keeps on talking to himself until he bumped into someone.

“Ow, watch where you are going.” The person says as she hits the floor.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Donghae says as he reaches out his hand to the girl.

The girl looks at his hand and slaps it away. “I don’t need your help.”

“Okay.” Donghae says as he walks away.

“Wait!” The girl called out.

“What?” Donghae turns around to face the girl.

“Don’t you remember me?”

“Huh? I know you?”

“Yes, I was with you the night before you had the accident.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t know you.”

“Fine, let me introduce myself again then.”

“Don’t need to. I don’t want to know you.”

“Why?”

“No reason. I just don’t want to know.”

‘Why do I feel weird around her all of a sudden?’ Donghae thought.

“The name is Lee Hyori.” The girl walks up to him and whispers into his ear before walking away.

‘Lee Hyori? Why does that name ring the bell? What is my relationship with her?’ Donghae wondered.

After that accident, Donghae decided to go to class and wait for the others to arrive.