The First Meeting

My Guardian Angel

[Six months later]

“Eun Hye, come out of the room now!” Shiwon shouts behind the door.

“Leave me alone!” She shouts back.

“Eun Hye, you have to eat something. You haven‘t ate anything since the last two week.” Ki Bum says.

She did not respond back to him.

“Eun Hye, nothing is going to change if you starve yourself.” Kang In says.

“I said leave me alone!” She shouts at them angrily.

“Eun Hye, I’m not going to leave you alone until you open this door.” Kang In threatens her.

“Fine, I will open the door so you could shut the up.” She stood up from her bed and went to unlock the door for those noisy people.

“Holy !” Those words came out from their mouth when they saw her appearance.

“Holy , dongsaeng your eyes are so puffy and red.” Heechul says.

“Yeah, yeah, what do you guys want?”

“Eat your food.” That was all they said.

“No!” She said, slamming the door on them.

“What the hell?” Shiwon says, realizing that she slammed the door on them.

“Hey, open up this door right now!” Heechul shouts, banging on the door.

“No!” She shouts back.

“Why?” Ki Bum asked.

“Because I want to be alone!”

“We’re not leaving.” They say at once.

“Why?”

“Because you could commit suicide.”

“Why does it matter to you if I do? There‘s no point for me to live.”

“Yes, there is. You are still young. There is a bright future ahead of you so you shouldn’t feel gloomy about your lost.” Shiwon replied in a fatherly tone.

“He’s right. I know those people that left you means a lot to you, but you cannot punish yourself like this. You need to move on with your life.” Heechul says.

“C’mon guys, let’s leave her alone. Maybe she does need the time to herself. After all, she did lose her best friend.” She heard Ki Bum said after a couple minutes of silence.

“Fine…” They all agreed and left right after Heechul said, “Hey, we’re going to leave you alone for now, but we‘re going to check up on you.”

*Boom*

“What the hell was that?” Eun Hye startled by the loud sound that crashed into her room.

“Whoa! That’s a big landing.” A young man said, dusting his clothes off.

She looks up at the ceiling to see where he fell from but to her luck, there is not any hole.

‘What the hell? If there isn’t any hole, how in the world did he crash into my room?’ She thought to herself as she looks at him suspiciously.

“Yah, who the hell are you?” She asks him.

“Wait, you can see me?” He replies, ignoring her question.

“No . You think I‘m looking at a ghost.” She rolls her eyes at him.

“No. Seriously, can you really see me?” He asks again.

“No really?” She says in a sarcastic way.

“Dang, what’s with the attitude?”

“That is not your ing business. Anyways, who the are you?”

“I am your personal guardian.”

“My personal guardian?”

“Yes, your personal guardian.”

“Well, whoever you are, you can go back wherever you came from because I don’t need you.”

“Well too bad, I can’t leave you. It is my job to protect you.”

“Look, mister. I don’t need you so please do me a favor and get out of my ing face.” Eun Hye sternly demands him to get out of her room.

“You know you need to fix your attitude, little girl.” He says, ignoring what she just said.

‘How dare he call me a little girl. Do I even look like a little girl? For his information, I am eighteen, not a little girl.’ She is furious now since he called her a little girl.

“Do I look like a little girl to you, old fart?” She asked him with an angry tone.

“Yes, you look like you’re thirteen. An old fart? Do I look that old?” He is shock to hear her respond. He did not know that she would call him an old fart.

“Yes, old fart. You ARE so old that you can’t even eat solid foods.”

“Yes, I can but I don’t.”

“Humph. Yeah right. You don’t need to lie to me.”

“Hey, I’m not lying to you. I am telling you the truth. I don’t need to eat unlike you human-being.”

“Yah, why are you calling me a human-being? Aren’t you one of us also?”

“No.” He simply says as he shook his head side to side.

“What! Then what are you?”

“I’m your personal guardian.”

She growls and says, “Whatever.”

“Seriously, we need to fix your attitude but before we do that, we need to make you healthy first.”

“Look, why does all of these things concern you?”

“First of all, you have to be healthy to live on. Second, I am your guardian. Third, it is my job to protect and take care of you. Fourth… um…I haven’t figure out the fourth reason yet.”

“Why do you care if I die?”

“Like I said it is my job to make you stay alive and live on with your life.”

“Look, I don’t need your care. I am old enough to do what I want. Thank you very much.”

“I don’t think so, little girl. It looks like you need me by your side.” He disagrees, observing her bottom to top and top to bottom.

“No, I don’t.” She fights back.

“Stop protesting on what I say. You are not a healthy person.”

“Yes, I am. For your information, I AM one hundred percent healthy.” Eun Hye lies to him, putting on a huge smile.

“No, you are not. Look at yourself. Your eyes are red and puffy. Your body is so skinny that when I strip you, all I see is bones.”

“What! What did you just said?” Eun Hye’s eyes were about to pop out of it socket when she heard what he just said about stripping her.

‘Who the hell does he think he is? Who in their ing mind talks like that to a woman? . Can’t he just mind his own business?’ She thought to herself.

“Okay, I exaggerated a little bit, but you’re still not healthy.”

“Yes, I am.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am!” This time she shouts at him angrily.

“No, you’re not!” He shouts back.

Then they heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Eun Hye, what’s wrong? We heard loud noises coming from your room. Is everything alright?” Shiwon asks.

“Oh… Who’s the guy?” The old fart asks.

“Nothing is going on! I was just watching TV! I’ll just lower the volume down.” She lies to Shiwon.

“Alright, if you need anything don’t be afraid to ask!” He shouts back and leaves the hall.

“Phew… that was close.”

“Oh… Is that your boyfriend?” The old fart asks.

“ no!”

“Why do you have a bad attitude?” He suddenly asks.

“Why do you want to know?” She asks.

“I’m just curious.” He just shrugged his shoulders as he responds back.

“Whatever. Can you leave now?”

“Fine... It is getting late anyways so see you tomorrow.”

“What? Why?”

“Of course, I’m here to do my job. Why do you think I come here for?”

“Look, how many times do I have to say that I DON’T need you to be here?”

“You can’t. It is my job to be with you.”

“Who is your boss? I want to talk to that person.” She growls.

“It’s a secret.”

“What?”

“It’s a secret.”

“I heard you for the first time, stupid.”

“Then why did you say ‘what’?”

She growls again and says, “Forget it. Now leave.”

“Fine, see you tomorrow, little girl.”

“Yah, I have a name you know!” She shouts.

“Yes, I do know that but little girl suits you better.” That was his last words until he disappears in front of her.

Eun Hye blinks her eyes for a couple of times. She could not believe that he just disappears in front of her, so she pinches herself to see if it is a dream.

“Ow.” She immediately rubs her arm from the pain.

“If this is not a dream, then does that mean… he is a magician?” She mutters to herself as she crawls to her bed slowly and falls fast asleep.