Chapter 2

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sujin’s POV

 

Just before the aircraft landed, I woke up from a refreshingly nice sleep. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked outside the window on my side and admired the surroundings. I’ve never been here for so long that even the small changes amazed me.

The aircraft landed and I stood up and went out to get my luggage inside the airport building.

After getting my luggage, I went out the airport building and inhaled the fresh air around me.

“Ah…. I’m finally back.” I said to myself and grinned. Just by thinking that I’m here now in Seoul makes me very happy.

I was still being giggly and so happy about things when I heard my phone ring. I immediately answered the call without even bothering the name of the caller.

“Hello?” I said still smiling from ear to ear.

“Sujin!” a familiar voice shouted excitedly on the other line.

“Mom!” I said excitedly. I just miss my mom so much and even my father even if we just didn’t see each other for hours.

“So how are you doing? Did you arrive safely?” I can imagine her smiling on the other line.

“I’m great. I missed it here.” I said still smiling while looking around, “it’s been really long since I last visited here since there are a lot of changes.”

“That’s good to hear. So, what are your plans?”

“Hmmm…. Let’s see…. First I would go to our house here to rest for awhile….or maybe tour around first.” I’m really dying to tour this place again.

“Oh, ok. Just remember your promise Sujin.”

“Oh! That promise, of course I won’t forget about it. I would make my own name here being the most famous fashion designer and also building my own fashion company like what I did back there.” I said proudly.

“So, I think everything’s fine. Just call me and your father if you need help ok?”

“Sure, mom. I will.”

“Bye Sujin.”

“Bye mom.”

Then the line wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter