Chapter 15

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Jiyong had sent me home and he went to his house to change, I immediately refreshed myself up and took a nap. I woke up at 03:30 pm and started preparing.

Right before Jiyong left, he told me that it’s ok to just wear a casual attire or dress since we’re just going to a normal restaurant. They wanted to talk a lot so dining at a fine dining restaurant isn’t a good idea.

A few minutes more before 5:30, I heard my doorbell rang and I immediately opened it and we directly went to his car. While inside, he told me that we’ll go to their apartment/hangout place first so I could ride in the car with Seunghyun since people must see us together.

And as planned, we arrived at their apartment and I saw the other guys waiting outside their respective cars. I think we’re going to travel in convoy.

“Hey, Sujin! You look beautiful as always.” Called out Seungri.

“Ya, Seungri don’t let the poor girl have her hopes up. You’re a cassanova, every girl is beautiful in your eyes.” Seunghyun said.

I rolled my eyes at Seunghyun as Seungri defended, “Ya, hyung. I’m telling the truth,” Then he turned to face me. “Sujin, don’t listen to this gay out here. He’s just jealous of your beauty.” Then he winked and we both chuckled.

“Insecures out there should really stop getting jealous.” I replied moving my eyes to where Seunghyun is and sees him rolling his eyes.

“Sujin, go seat inside the car with Seunghyun hyung. We’re leaving.” Jiyong said walking towards me from behind with his usual happy tone.

I turned to him smiling, “Ok.” Then I started to walk towards Seunghyun’s car and got in. Not long after, we started heading out and into the highway lead by Jiyong.

The first minutes inside the car was really awkward. Silence filled the air surrounding us and neither of us had wanted to talk. I started fidgeting my hands to get away from the awkward silence for a bit.

“Why are you fidgeting?” he asked breaking the silence.

I jumped a little by Seunghyun’s sudden talking but was able to compose myself after.

“I was….” I paused trying to think of the possible reasons I could say, “Bored?” I finally managed to lie.

“Stop fidgeting. It’s….” he paused looking like he’s trying to find the right word to say, ”irritating.” He finally managed to say still looking at the road in front.

I stopped fidgeting and tried my best not to fidget again but failed at the end because of the huge amount of awkwardness I am feeling.

“You’re doing it again.” He warned. “Can’t you just stop?”

“Sorry,” I apologized without stopping fidgeting now that I know he’s mad and it made me nervous. “I can’t help it.” then lowered my head.

He continued driving for awhile until I heard him let out an exasperated sigh. His warm hand grabbed my left hand and held it tight enough for me not to be able to let go. Some kind of an electric shock shot through my body as I felt my cheeks became hot and instantly knew I was blushing causing me to lower my head a bit more.

He cleared his throat and said, “There.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter