Chapter 5

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

Sujin’s POV

 

I woke up from a really good sleep. I seated up and stretched my arms then looked out of my window smiling and thinking about yesterday. I didn’t expect someone to be like that even if we just met for a few hours.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the caller. It’s an unknown number. I hesitated to answer but what if it’s important?

“Good morning. This is Kim Sujin speaking.” I said politely.

“What a polite girl we have here.” The caller said. The voice is really familiar. Then I figured out who was it. I remembered giving my number to him yesterday before going home.

“Oh! Seunghyun-ssi!” I exclaimed, “Why did you call?”

“Have you checked the net or even the bookstands?”

“Oh.” I said sadly, “I haven’t but I’m sure we’re all on the headlines.” Ugh. The thought of it is making my morning bad.

“And my parents heard of it.”

“What?!” I shrieked.

“Yah! Don’t shout through the phone. Are you trying to destroy my eardrums?” he scolded.

“Sorry….” I said in an apologetic tone. I heard him sigh on the other line.

“Well, anyways, I’m guessing they’re angry at me now for making you miserable aren’t they?”

“No.”

“Really?” I sighed in relief.

“They don’t know anything about our true relationship and never will they know.”

“What?” I asked curious.

“If I will then they will push me to go through that damn arranged marriage thing.” His tone of speaking shows that he really hates that idea. And so do I.

“Oh….ok, so what are we going to do now? We’re currently lying to everyone here in South Korea.”

“There will be an interview later. They will be asking about us.”

What he just said is still processing in my mind. Then as I realized what it is,

“What?! An interview?!” I asked controlling myself to not yell at the phone again.

“Yah, yah. Stop panicking ok? You’re not the one who will face the press. I am.”

“Jeez. Thanks!” then I sighed in relief again.

“But my parents want to see you later, at 2 in the afternoon to be exact.”

“Your parents are going to see me?! I-I can’t!” I disagreed.

“You have no choice. I want you to be early at the park near our company. You can’t stay at a resto waiting for me for so long, right? It would look like I left you waiting and would make me a bad ‘boyfriend’….”

I rolled my eyes.  Jeez, this guy’s only thinking about himself.

“….Just text me where you are.  At exactly 12 noon, you should be there already. Would you want to be fetched?”

 “O-okay. And….about the offer, no need, I can manage to ride a cab. Thanks.” I replied nervously. I’ll be meeting his parents. I need to be presentable….and it’s making me nervous.

“Then it’s settled. Remember, don’t be late.”

“Yes. I won’t be.”

Then we both hanged up. I immediately freshen myself up, ate my breakfast and went straight to my walk in closet to choose a dress that would fit perfectly to the occasion. Luckily I had found one and immediately prepared myself for later.

At 12 noon, as we planned, I am already at the park sitting on a bench under a big tree. I look around. The surrounding here is really nice. It has this huge trees blocking the sun’s rays from completely hitting the ground so the air here is refreshing. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter