Chapter 14

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up a little bit early today since I was able to sleep early the other day. It was still 7 am and I have nothing to do. I got up from my bed and ate breakfast. After, I washed up and went back to bed. I switched on the television and watched whatever is on right now.

Later on, I decided to head to the kitchen and grab an ice cream. I went inside my room and glanced up the clock and sees that it’s already quarter to 10.

Woah, did I just watched tv for 3 hours? I thought to myself as I climbed back into the bed and continued to watch tv eating my ice cream.

It has been 3 days since the overnight stay and I haven’t done anything after. It was kind of boring but I enjoyed a little bit with the help of my dearest ice creams, chocolates and some other delicious foods.

And now that I thought about the things that I have done these past days, that’s when I noticed that I wasn’t able to go out of the house. I decided to go shopping today for a change and was getting out of bed when my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and sees on the screen that it was Jiyong calling.

“Hey~Jiyong, what’s up?”

“I’m fine. How about you?”

“A little bit bored from staying inside the house since the overnight…..but don’t worry, I’ll be going outside anyway to shop.”

“Oh, are you already out?”

“No, not yet. I was just going to get ready. Wae?”

“I was just thinking that maybe, just maybe….if you can celebrate with me this morning. I mean I closed a deal with a client and the boys are still busy so I thought that what if I could celebrate with you and later at night with the other guys. And….maybe, if it’s ok with you, we can have this as the date I promised.”

The date. He mentioned the date. I thought he forgot about it already.

“Y-yeah. Sure.” I said getting excited and nervous at the same time.

“Sujin, are you alright? Your voice seems off.”

“Yes, I’m alright. I am just excited.”

As soon as I said the last sentence, I mentally tortured myself for saying it to him. Ugh. Stupid.

I heard him chuckle, “You’re excited?”

“Yes. No. I mean….” I trailed off realizing what I was saying. I was about to say something to explain but he beat me to it.

“It’s ok.” He said while chuckling, “So, I’ll pick you up at 11. See you. And oh, before I forget, wear an undercover attire. I mean a hoodie and some others.”

“Yes, I will.” I managed to say after recovering from the embarrassment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter