Chapter 32

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up from a horrible sleep because of my phone ringing. I was still so sleepy so I didn’t even bother to look at the caller’s name.

“Yoboseyo?”

“S-sujin.”

My heart sank and all the sleepiness I’m feeling was gone. “S-seungri. You, you called.”

“Hm.” He answered. “So, uhm, I’m just going to ask you… out.”

“O-out? Wae?” I asked as I tried to hold my breath.

“Uh, nothing. I just want to… at least have the chance to end us properly because you know… it didn’t seemed that way years ago and… yesterday. I mean, at least we should have to. So, uhm, can you?”

I slowly let out the air I was holding as I think about his offer. It wouldn’t hurt if we end it in a right way, right?

“Yeah, sure.”

“Ok. Let’s meet at the beach we last went to.”

“Sure.” Then he hangs up.

I sat up and stared at the wall as I think of how things would be going for a few more days.

Yesterday, after Seungri and I’s talk, I managed to get out of his house without being noticed.

I really haven’t had a good night’s sleep since stuffs about us back when we’re still dating kept on playing in my mind for hours. But I was surprised when I had been able to control my tears from falling unlike back at Seungri’s house. I guess I had totally forgotten about any romantic feelings I had for him.

But things are getting more and more complicated in my stay here in Seoul. Our lives got tangled and it’s either all of us gets hurt or there will be someone who gets their happy ever after while someone would still go through the pain.

 

And I think it’s up to me to decide.

 

I finally got out from my bed and since it’s quite late in the morning, I’ll be eating brunch. I got ready and prepared before going out to meet Seungri. After an hour of driving, I arrived at the beach and went out from my car.

I decided to walk by the beach and hear the calming sound of the waves. Lots of things are going on in my mind so hearing the sea waves crash into the sand quite helped me calm down.

I sat down on the warm sand as I continued to wait for Seungri. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming near me and I turned around to see him walking, hands on his pant’s pocket, as he gave me a small but warm smile. That was the smile I had loved back then… but now, it wasn’t in a romantic way anymore.

I smiled back and turned to look back at the sea as he seated beside me.

Silence. No one dared to talk yet. It was like we’re still trying to gain some confidence before talking to each other.

“Seungri / Sujin.” We both said at the same time. We looked at each other before looking back in front chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter