Chapter 17

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Then sleep here.” I demanded.

“Ya. Sujin-ah. This is too much. Those Yanggengs didn’t do something to you for you to just throw them away.” He said. “Give me that.”

“But the one who wanted this did something to me for me to throw them away.” I said as I raised an eyebrow at him.

He stared at me angrily for a moment before he inhaled deeply and let out a frustrated sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair with force. “Augh! I will pass this opportunity to strangle you for bribing me with those Yanggeng..BUT, next time, I won’t” then he seated on the couch. “Now, give me that.” He demanded as he held out his hand.

“I said, you’ll be sleeping here before I give you these.” I said.

He covered his face with his hands as he growled in frustration before he laid down and looked up at me. “Now, give me that.”

I patted on my lap as I glared at him.

“WHAT?!”

I immediately covered my ears and scolded him, “Ya! You don’t need to shout! Aish.” Then I seated properly. “One more complaint and I will throw this out the window.”

“But i-it’s awkward.”

“I know but I don’t want people thinking that I tortured you just because you had stiff neck or others.” I informed.

He groaned before laying his head on my lap. “Give me my Yanggeng~” he begged desperately.

“Aww.. how can I resist that cuteness?” I squealed as I handed him the pack.

“Psh, whatever.” He retorted before smiling widely like a child given lots of toys.

I watched him unpacked the Yanggeng before plopping it into his mouth without the smile fading. He’s so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks but it will just cut his happiness off so I decided to just caress his hair. I hesitated at first thinking that he might get mad but when I had touched his hair, he didn’t seem to mind so I just continued.

I smiled at the scene in front of me. I didn’t know that this side of his is just too much-I mean his happiness was overflowing just because of a Yanggeng. I know he has this but I didn’t actually see him being like this.

After a few minutes, he finished all the Yanggengs I brought and he looked up at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Thanks.” He said in a sincere voice with a slight smile. “This made my day.” Then he lays down on his side as he closed his eyes.

“Seunghyun?” I asked but he didn’t respond. He must be really sleepy already. Oh well.. “You’re welcome..and thank you too..because..because of you I was able to experience these couple stuffs.”

I smiled and continued to caress his hair until I also felt sleepy because of his peaceful face.

~*~

“Hmm..” I hummed as I shifted myself on the couch. But wait. Why does it feel spacious? I remembered Seunghyun sleeping on the couch. I slowly opened my eyes and was surprised to see a blanket draped on me. No wonder I was feeling warm. Did Seunghyun placed the blanket on me? I shook the thought out of my head. It’s quite unbelievable.

The door opened and I looked over to see Seunghyun walking inside. He also looked at me and as soon as our eyes met, he stopped in his tracks and we just stared into each other’s eyes. His stare isn’t a cold one like the usual-there was something else in it.

“Y-you’re awake.” He stuttered as he looked away and walked. “I just came from a meeting.” He informed as he seated on his chair.

“Uh, yeah. Ok.” I answered. “Uhm, are you the one who placed this blanket over me?” I asked out of curiosity and just to confirm.

He nodded which surprised me a bit.

“Oh. Uh, thanks.” I said as I folded the blanket.

“Are you hungry, yet?” he asked all of a sudden.

“I think so. I haven’t eaten much since lunch.” Because of you I wanted to add.

“I’m sorry.”

I looked at him in surprise that I almost had a whiplash. “Sorry?”

“Hm.” He nodded. “Sorry because you weren’t able to eat that much.”

“So, the foods were delicious?” I asked with a teasing smirk.

“Ye-no.” he answered quickly.

“But you were about to say yes PLUS you ate all the foods I brought for you like you haven’t eaten for years.”

He looked at me worriedly. “Did I?”

“Uhuh.” I nodded.

“Aish. Whatever.” He said bluntly. “Can you wait for me to finish these paper works before we eat dinner?” he asked as he looked through some papers.

“Dinner?” I asked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter