Chapter 8

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I caught myself cooking for our dinner tonight. I sighed then smiled at the thought of how these guys can be really playful with each other because after Seungri had said that I’ll be the one cooking tonight, the guys quickly gathered around him and playfully punches him saying that he can’t get away from the task easily.

After some time, I have finished cooking and served the dishes with a help from the guys then everyone is now ready to eat and seated around the dining table except for me who decided to just stand at the side and watch them slowly tasting every dish.

Seeing them slowly taking a bite of each dish that I prepared makes me nervous and makes me think that maybe they don’t like the foods I prepared.

My nervousness grew when they looked at me with a stern look on their faces. They look at each other and in unison, smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

“Sujin-ah~! Your dish is so delicious! We all liked it! Right Seunghyun hyung?” Seungri praised me and looks at Seunghyun waiting for an answer. The other guys are now also looking at Seunghyun including me for an answer. Seunghyun still keeps on eating casually then finally said,

“It’s ok. Nothing special.” As he sliced a piece of meat with a blank expression on his face.

I think they have sensed that I was feeling down because they shot death glares to Seunghyun and then looked at me with warm smiles. I smiled back, too. These guys are really nice for giving me a warm welcome even though I had caused their hyung trouble and even if the rest of them met me for the first time. I wonder how these guys became friends with Seunghyun when Seunghyun’s attitude is different from the guys.

The guys continued eating until I noticed that Jiyong had stopped eating.

“Guys, isn’t it a little harsh to not let the girl who cooked all these delicious foods to sit down and try her own cooked dishes?” he asked as he looked at them and then to me.

I was shocked and moved my hands side to side as a sign of ‘no’,

“No. it’s ok, really. You can eat all of that and besides, I’m full.” I lied at the last sentence. Actually, I’m really starving and wanted to try the dishes that I cooked but the guys seem to enjoy the foods that I’m just going to let them eat and I’ll just eat later.

“No. it’s not okay for us. Right guys?” jiyong turned to look at the boys.

The guys nodded and Taeyang said, “Right. Come on, eat.” Then he signaled me to come over.

Jiyong stood as he said, “You heard him Sujin.” He paused as he walk towards me putting his hands on my shoulders and guides me to a sit next to him, “The guys agreed that you should eat.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter