Chapter 20

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Geez.. what happened? It can’t be something bad, is it? But it sounded like a big problem….Argh!” I growled then ran my fingers through my hair to calm myself.

Yesterday was good. Everything was in place. Seunghyun and I hanged out a bit just being our normal self and enjoyed each other’s company. It really did seem like we’re actually going out on a date as a real couple and now, it seemed like the world just turned upside down. Seungri called me this morning telling me to come to their dorm but it wasn’t his usual playful and cheerful voice. He seemed worried, scared and sad. Great, my day just started bad.

I arrived at their dorm but stood by the door for a while to calm myself down. My hands are now cold as ice and my knees are feeling weak. I played with my fingers while leaning my body on the wall thinking about the possibilities. What if this and what if that.

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard someone speak. I raised my head up to see Jiyong in front of me.

“Oh, Jiyong.” I said forcing on a smile. “You said something? Sorry, I was just so lost in my thoughts.”

He looked at me worriedly. “I just got out from inside our dorm. Seungri told me to check if you’re already here because he said he called you awhile ago.” He paused. “Are you thinking about why did Seungri called you up?”

I nodded slowly as I looked down.

“It’s going to be okay.” He comforted as he caressed my hair. “And if it didn’t, I’m just here.” Then he dropped his hand on his side.

“Thanks.” Was all I could say. I don’t know what I would do if Jiyong is not around to comfort me with his own little ways.

“I think you should go in already. They’ve been waiting for you.”

“Ok.” I said and stood up properly as I faced him. “Wish me luck.” I forced a smile.

“Yeah, I’m wishing you all the luck the world could give. But just be positive. It won’t turn out to be that worse.” He said in his cheerful voice with a big happy grin on his face.

I sighed mentally. If only that smile would make this problem disappear then I’ll be perfectly fine. But despite of the nervousness I was feeling, I tried to put on my most sincere smile just to repay him for comforting me. “Thanks Jiyong.”

He nodded gesturing me to go in already. I gave him one last smile before finally going inside.

As I shut the door behind me, it made a noise that made Seunghyun and Seungri turn to my direction. Seungri looks like he’s carrying the world on his shoulders while Seunghyun looks disappointed and mad at the same time and just as I was looking at him, our eyes met.

Staring at each other was what we just did until he looked away. “W-why did you just arrive just now?”

“I-I’m sorry.” I apologized. “I was just caught up in the traffic.”

“Sujin, you can seat here.” Seungri patted on the chair next to him.

I seated and said, “Thanks.”

Then it became so silent and I can feel the tension getting thicker so I decided to speak. ”Uhm, whatever I did wrong, I’m really sorry.”

“But will your apology take back what had happened already?” he retorted not even bothering to look at me.

I am now looking at him confused by what he meant. Why can’t he just tell me the problem so I wouldn’t look like a fool, right?

But then a very bad idea hit me.

“Am I on those tabloids again?” I asked remembering the day when Seungri and I were in a coffee shop and I caught someone aiming a phone with camera at us.

“What do you think?” Seunghyun then pulled out some things out of a bag and slammed it on the table.

I flinched. I was shocked by the sudden loud thud and even at Seunghyun’s behavior.

“Why are you doing this? Someone even sent these pictures at my house’s mailbox.”

I opened my mouth to speak but was delayed when he spoke again. “What were you thinking during this time? What has gotten into you to do such thing? Why—?“

“HYUNG!” Seungri shouted cutting Seunghyun off.

I jumped a little as I look at Seungri after he shouted. Everything that was happening right now seemed like it was only a part of a dream. Seungri just shouted angrily at his hyung lately and I can’t believe he just did. He was playful, funny..but to shout because of anger to his hyung? It didn’t come across my mind once.

Everything was unexpected. I was hurt. I don’t know if it’s because of Seunghyun accusing me of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter