Chapter 18

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa~ I’m here~” I entered a house and was scanning the place hoping to find the one I came here for.

“Jagi~ In the kitchen!” a voice called out.

I dropped my bag on the couch and ran to the kitchen to see someone cooking. “Ooh~ Oppa’s cooking lunch.” I said as I peek behind his back.

“Hm. I cooked for the both of us. Just wait for awhile then this will be ready.” A guy told me while he was preparing something.

I went beside him looking at the ingredients in front of me. “Pasta, tomato sauce.. you’re going to make Spaghetti?” then when I looked at him, his face was blurry yet I continued watching him waiting for an answer.

“Yeah, so, just sit down and wait ‘till I finish this, ok?” he said looking at me and then went back to cooking.

“Hmm.. let me think..” then I spotted the bowl of tomato sauce as an idea popped up. I dipped a finger in it and wiped the sauce on his cheek which he immediately responded with a what-did-you-put look. I grinned cutely and when I noticed him looking down at my tomato sauce covered finger, I knew what I needed to do.

“Ya! I’m going to catch you!” he shouted while I continue to run heading to his room.

I shut the door closed but I wasn’t able to lock it as he budged the door open and I quickly made my way to his bed covering myself with a blanket.

“I’m going to get you jagiya~” he said teasingly as I heard his footsteps coming near.

“Ya! Oppa don— HAHAHAHAHA!” I burst out laughing as soon as he got rid of the blanket off me and started tickling me on the sides.

He continued tickling me while I continued laughing until I complained that my stomach’s aching from all the laughter already, that’s when he stopped and laid down on the bed beside me, both of us trying to calm ourselves down.

I snuggled myself to him as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we just stared at each other, cherishing the moment.

“You know what..” I said breaking the silence.

“What?”

“You looked like a panda with those black circle under your eyes.”

“But you still love me.” he said with a smirk.

“I always will.” I reassured him with a smile. Then I shifted myself in his arms as I act like I’m thinking. “Hmm..I think I should call you…. Panda-gom (Panda bear)”

 

KRING! KRING!

I sleepily opened my eyes as the sound of the alarm clock woke me up. I pressed a button at the clock to stop it before I stared at the ceiling. What was that dream all about? Me? Calling someone panda-gom?

Well, panda-gom is a cute nickname anyways.

I sighed and just stood up to get myself ready since I decided to go out today and continue to roam around Seoul. That was just a dream and nothing to be serious with. But there was something in that dream that made me think it was real. Aish, I’m just stressing myself out.

I just shook the thought out of my mind and continued getting ready.

I decided to go to a coffee shop and ordered a piece of cake and a cup of hot chocolate before I seated at a table at the corner. I took a sip of my drink while I was looking out the window and sees people scurrying their way to their work and traffic starts to get heavy.

“Hey, gorgeous. May I sit down with you?” a familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter