Chapter 13

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sujin’s POV

 

I am going to hyperventilate right now.

Right at this moment.

Who wouldn’t when a guy as gorgeous as Jiyong would say he could probably kiss you right now when you two are so close?

My breath is getting heavier but I am trying to even it out.

“Uh….Jiyong, that wasn’t funny.” I said faking a laugh.

“I’m not joking. But I would understand if you’re not yet ready to give your first kiss, am I right? You haven’t had your first kiss yet?” he said putting emphasis on the words haven’t and first kiss. What’s wrong? His tone isn’t mean. Actually, it was sincere but I sense something’s up.

“Uh….ye-yeah…uhm, so—“

“Look, it’s getting dark. I think we should go inside. I have some things I would like to show you.” He said trying to be cheerful. I know. It wasn’t his usual cheerful voice but I chose to go with the flow.

“R-really? What is it?”

“Our group of friends’ pictures. You’d like to see it?”

“Yeah. Let’s go? I can’t wait to see how you guys looked like when you were younger.”

Then we stood up as he held my hand making me blush again and just looked down for a moment. We walked side by side and as Jiyong opened the door, Seunghyun was standing in front of us.

I can see that he was kind of shocked as he saw us and I don’t know why. He looked down to mine and Jiyong’s hands and looked back at Jiyong and Seunghyun is already having this annoyed look on his face.

“Hey, uh..” then he cleared his throat, “Where are you two going?”

“I’m just going to show some pictures to Sujin.” Jiyong replied with a big grin.

“Oh….uhm, ok.” Then he stepped aside to let us pass, and when we were about to go up the stairs he called out, “Jiyong.”

We stopped in our tracks as Jiyong faced Seunghyun, “Yes, hyung?”

“Just….just don’t forget about our rules and that includes that each of us should not lock our room's door. E-especially with a girl inside.” He said in his serious and deep husky voice and went out before Jiyong could even answer.

Jiyong looked at the door with confusion visible on his face as if Seunghyun was there but then shrugged and said, “Come on.” Then he smiled at me while we walked to the room.

As soon as we reached inside, I immediately seated and placed my feet on the bed as I leaned back at the headboard while Jiyong got his laptop and seated beside me after and began showing me their pictures.

Jiyong and I would occasionally laugh as we go through the pictures. Throughout the time he would tell me the story behind each picture and would laugh at their cute and funny faces. And also as we look through each pictures, I can’t help but notice Seunghyun. He looks so happy back then. His smile was sincere-unlike now. His eyes showed signs of happiness. But now, you couldn’t see any feelings visible. His cold stare, cold treatment-he’s cold as ice.

“Seunghyun hyung was a happy kiddo back then….” I heard Jiyong said with a sigh, “Sujin? Are you ok?”

Ok? I don’t know. I feel weird. I sighed at that thought.

“And now you’re letting out a sigh. Something wrong?”

Wrong? I don’t know either. I suddenly feel sadness for Seunghyun.

“Sujin? Hey? Still there?”

Then it put me back to reality when he waved a hand in front of me.

“Oh? J-jiyong. Wae?” I asked facing him when I took off my eyes from the laptop screen.

“Where did your soul go? You were just staring at the screen blankly then afterwards, you let out a sigh. Is there something you would like to tell me?” he asked concerned.

“O-oh! Y-yeah… I was just thinking of something. Don’t worry it’s not a problem. It’s just w-work.”

He stared at me for a moment like he’s waiting for me to tell the truth but then shrugged and said, “Ok.”

“Uhm, press the next button. I want to see more.” I said then smiled.

Then we continued looking through the pictures until we heard a loud knock on the door. Jiyong gave the person the permission to come in even if he thought it was kind of rude to knock that loud.

“Oh! Seunghyun hyung! Why did you knock that loud? Is there an emergency?” jiyong asked.

“They told me to let you know that dinner’s ready and you two should go down.” As so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter