Chapter 25

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how’s your date with Seunghyun hyung?” he asked me while he looked at me.

He was sitting at the living room while I just walked out from his kitchen walking towards him drinking a glass of water.

“Just as usual, boring. It was— KWON JIYONG!” I shrieked as I covered my eyes with my free hand then hearing a loud thud.

I heard him yelp in pain. “Ouch.. Jagiya, you’re freaking out again. Tsk, tsk. You’re shrieks are always scary it made me fall from the couch.” He teased.

“How could I not? Wear your shirt Kwon Jiyong!” I warned.

Then he chuckled. “Every time you see me half , you always freaked out. Aren’t you used to it yet? You’ve been coming here for a month and for a month of hearing you shout, I think you could be a singer.”

“Well, I’m still not used to it.” I replied. “J-just please wear your shirt on?” I begged.

Then he let out a soft laugh. ”Ok, I’ll just wait until we get married.

“Whatever, Ji.”

It’s been a month since that night. The night I saw Seunghyun with Bom in one dimmed room. The night I cried a river. The night I figured out my feelings. Jiyong didn’t know about anything that happened that night, and I’m glad he didn’t.

“I’m done.” He said.

I uncovered my eyes and opened them as I continued to walk towards him at the couch pouting.

“Aww~ jagiya’s so cute~ come sit here with oppa.” He said patting the space beside him on the couch.

I seated beside him as I placed the glass on the coffee table in front and he cuddled me. I snuggled closer to him leaning my head on his chest. “Ji?” I called out.

“Hmm?” his minty breath filled my nose.

“Hmm..”  I hummed to myself as I snuggled closer.

Then I heard him chuckle. “You like my breath do you?”

“I always did, right?”

Then he let out a soft chuckle. “I just want to hear you say it again.” Then he kissed the top of my head. “So, what were you going to say?”

“I was just going to ask something.”

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”

“If ever you’re going to see me in a room with somebody else and I was , what are you going to do?” I asked as I remembered that night’s scene.

“What kind of question is that?” he asked. “And Sujin..” he called out.

“Yes?”

“Is that somebody else a boy or a girl?” he asked chuckling and even emphasized the word ‘else’.

I looked up at him, annoyed. “What a way to ruin a mood, Ji.” Then I leaned back on his chest.

“Hey, alright, alright.” He said and patted on his lap. “Come here.”

I stood up and seated on his lap. He took my two arms and placed it around his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter