Chapter 9

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sujin’s POV

 

“Seungri, it’s already late at night and you dragged us all here? We got a girl with us and she should be home.”  I heard Seunghyun whisper. What a way to say something secretly. A whisper is no use if the one they are talking about can hear it.

“Hyung, trust me. All of us will be having a great time!” Seungri said and turned to look at me, “Right, Sujin?”

“Y-yeah! I’ll be fine. I’m quite used to all of these anyways.” I said referring to the surroundings.

We are currently in front of a club. The guys kept on arguing with Seungri about going here and all of their reasons were all because I am here with them. The loud music can be heard even from the outside. They have the lights dimmed and all you can see were bright spotlights flickering and swaying with the music.

I turned to look at them again and saw Seunghyun rolling his eyes at Seungri. I badly needed to laugh at Seunghyun right now. He looks so gay and at the same time funny when he rolled his eyes. Seungri was still defending his reason about going here. I pity Seungri and decided to in.

“Hey, guys. Come on in! I can’t wait to get inside. You don’t want me to go alone, right?”

“I want you to.” Seunghyun mumbled. I frowned. This guy, really.

“Hyung!” Jiyong shouted annoyingly at Seunghyun then he turned to look at me smiling, “Come on!”

I quickly shifted my gaze to Jiyong and smiled as I nodded then he walked near me to accompany me inside.

“Aish!” I heard Seunghyun mumbled again, “Let’s go.” Then I heard his footsteps coming near me.

A hand held mine as it dragged me to the club. At first I thought it was Jiyong but when I looked up I saw Seunghyun instead.

His face was painted with an annoyed expression on his face and some other expressions I can’t tell what. The music’s getting louder as well as my heartbeat. I think I’m going to have a heart attack here. Lights hit his face making it somewhat nice to look at. Yeah, the lights made his face nice despite his annoyed look, it has some kind of powers, I guess.

I looked around to see the boys following behind and Jiyong mindlessly looking at me and Seunghyun- at our hands. What’s with our hands? Oh, yeah, I forgot. We were holding hands. I looked down and tried to free my hand from his grip but he didn’t let go. I felt my cheeks turned hot as I'm feeling quite embarrassed by now. After a few try, I gave up ‘cause I know that no matter how hard I try, he just won’t let go.

We took a seat at a semi-circle couch with a small table in front and that’s when Seunghyun had let go. I sighed in relief but was also a bit uncomfortable, though. His hands made me feel safe and warm. Wait, now, what was I thinking?!

I sighed when a waiter came up and took our orders. After a few minutes, our orders arrived and we started to talk again.

I looked around and saw a lot of people dancing, some are grinding their bodies with each other. They must be drunk for dancing like that. I’m quite used to all of these stuffs because I usually go to places like this when my friends or clients invite me. I  looked around more and saw people being tipsy as they walked. I got tipsy, drunk and all but nothing unexpected happens. I drink but 2 glasses is my limit. I have a low alcohol tolerance so when I drink a lot, I get dizzy and starts to get drunk.

I noticed the guys drinking and decided to do the same. We talked, laughed our hearts out and drink. Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter