Chapter 22

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I paid for a dress I bought and continued strolling down the mall, shopping a bit more. The dress is a semi-formal one ‘cause it was just above knee level but it was still presentable. Seungri said it isn’t a ‘too formal’ party ‘cause he’ll be blasting pop music instead of jazz or something. I even laughed at him because he’s acting like a little kiddo.

Now, I still need to find a pair of shoes and accessories to go on with this dress and Seungri’s present. The mall slowly becomes crowded with people as minutes passed by and the sales staffs become busy providing customers great service.

So, Seungri called me up lately inviting me to his birthday tomorrow, which fazed me. No one told me beforehand about this even Seunghyun. Maybe he forgot because he was so overwhelmed about finding me, I think we both are. He was so busy treating me like a princess yesterday and I was happy we’re treating each other better.

He even insisted that we should sleep together-sleep side by side and nothing more. I can’t do that stuff married people are only allowed to do, ok?

But this morning, when I woke up, I thought about things over and over again and I thought that maybe we’re just so happy and overwhelmed about being reunited again to be dating officially. I know I had a crush on him when I was a kid but it doesn’t mean I like him now. I dated Jiyong once and it wasn’t just a friendly one. I just can’t date two guys officially at the same time. It makes me a girl playing with guys’ hearts. So I went out from his house without waking him up and left a message that he shouldn’t look for me.

He kept calling so I turned off my phone. I finally found the perfect pair of shoes and accessories and found a gift that I think was just perfect for Seungri so decided to stay at a café before going home.

When I went in, the coffee shop was full of customers. Couples, business partners, staffs, group of friends-all of them filled the coffee shop. Jazz music soothes every customer’s ears and the strong aroma of brewed coffee filled my nose. I looked around to see if there is still any available seat for me to take before I order. Luckily the table at the corner was available so I ordered before seating and surfed the net using my phone. They had free internet connection so I made use of it.

I was alone for a while when I noticed someone standing I front of me. I looked up to see a woman. She is beautiful any man would go gaga over her.

“Are you alone here?” she asked with a smile. Even her smile was beautiful. Her long hair is beautiful-she is beautiful. I envy her for that. I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter