Chapter 11

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sujin’s POV

 

I don’t know what’s happening to me. I am supposed to be mad at him but I am currently having a smile on my face. I guess I am just happy that I got to make him follow what I said.

We are currently inside an ice cream parlor picking what flavors we want.

I was craving for ice cream since it makes me feel better every time I’m in a bad mood. It was his fault and now he’s following me around. Hah! He’s my slave for today. I even asked him to pay for the ice cream I am going to order. He complained at first but I won against him again anyways.

“What flavor do you want?” he asked annoyed.

“Just chocolate.”

Then he paid and we went to seat at one of the tables.

“I wonder if having a true boyfriend is fun.” I thought aloud then faced Seunghyun as I cupped my face with my hands and my arms on the table, “Seunghyun, is having a true girlfriend fun?”

His eyes widened as he quickly faced me, “What are you talking about?”

“You had lots of girlfriends, right? I mean you already experienced having one of those couple stuffs.”

“Why are you asking me that?”

“Nothing. I am just wondering. If you won’t answer, it’s ok.” I said as I leaned back crossing my arms hoping he would answer.

He was like thinking for awhile before he sighed and looked outside, “No. I haven’t experienced those.”

I was shocked that I immediately leaned close to the table with my arms folded, “What?”

“I am not going to repeat what I said.”

“No, I heard it. I was just…. shocked.” I said having a ‘this is unbelievable’ look, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

He turned to look at me with a stern face, “Look. You shouldn’t have asked that if you won’t just believe me.”

“Hey, chill. Ok, I am starting to believe now. I believe that maybe no one dared to be your girl because you’re cold.” I teased but he suddenly has this angry face right now. Uh-oh. Is it a touchy subject for him?

“You don’t know anything.”

“Y-yeah, I’m- I’m sorry.”

Gladly, I don’t have to worry about being awkward since the waitress arrived immediately with our orders.

We ate in awkward silence before I decided to open a topic.

“Uhm…. I was just thinking that since we both haven’t experienced this couple stuffs, we might just do it for today?” I said while playing around with my ice cream when I noticed Seunghyun looking at me with a shock expression. I quickly looked at him panicking, “I-I mean, just so we can’t be ignorant on this….thing. I-if you don’t want then….we won’t.”

He just stayed there staring at me like I am some crazy person before he went back to his ice cream and said, “Ok.”

“Really?” I asked shocked by his answer causing me to lean again on the table spilling my ice cream.

I gasped and immediately got out a piece of tissue and started wiping the mess but I stopped and felt some sort of an electric shock shot through my body from my hand that was holding the tissue when Seunghyun placed his hand on mine and said,

“Let me do it.” Then a very quick smile that disappeared in a blink of an eye appeared then he started wiping the mess.

I slowly lifted my hand from the table as I watch him wipe it for me. He did act like one. I thought he wasn’t going to actually do it right now but he did. He just did.

“Don’t stare at me like that.” He st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter