Chapter 26

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The person kicked the door closed before pushing me into the wall just beside the door kissing me with force.

I was currently fazed about the whole situation right now and my mind is processing it too slow. I was just leaning on the wall with my eyes wide while this guy here is taking advantage of me.

He then trailed soft kisses down to my neck as he grabbed the hem of my shirt. That’s when a tear rolled down my cheek as I placed a hand on his hand, which is about to pull up my shirt.

“Seunghyun.” I chocked out almost begging for him to stop but he didn’t. He just continued giving me light pecks on my neck and into my collarbone. “Seunghyun, please, stop.” I pleaded as I felt weak to argue.

Still, no response coming from him.

“Seunghyun!” I finally gained some strength and had pushed him away. “What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled and he was just looking at me with – what seemed like watery eyes. Then again, a tear fell down and I quickly wiped it away trying not to show that I pity him right now.

“Sujin..” he called out as he walked towards me and seemed to be tipsy.

“So you’re drunk.” I concluded out loud. “Go home.” Then I walked to the door and was about to turn the knob when I felt his hands on my shoulders turning me around.

“I’m not drunk.” Then he leaned in but I pushed him a bit.

“You are. Why? Because Bom had ditched you and wasn’t able to fulfill your needs?” I asked coldly.

“Sujin..Bom and I –“

“Seunghyun, you don’t need to explain! I saw it with my own two eyes! Besides, I’m not your true girlfriend, why would you explain?” I retorted. I’ve had enough of this already. All I want to do right now is to vent my anger to him.

“Sujin, it’s not what you think. You don’t know the truth.” He tried explaining as I caught a glimpse of the tear that had rolled down his cheek.

I almost broke down knowing this is hurting him as well..but I shouldn’t. He’s not the only one hurting with this, we both are. I pressed my lips together to suppress a sob coming up and gathered all the strength that was left in me before shouting, “What truth?! I’m not stupid to believe that nothing’s going on between you two!”

Then he went and kissed me again. His kisses were desperate. It was as if this is what he wanted for long.

But I can’t give back what he’s giving me now. It felt….wrong.

“Hmm!” I protested and pushed him away again as hard as I could.

I opened my eyes and saw him sitting on the cold floor and I gasped. I didn’t mean to make him fall flat. All I wanted was for him to realize that I need him to disappear before I can’t control myself and break down in front of him.

I hurriedly ran and kneeled beside and as I got to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter