Chapter 10

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sujin’s POV

 

“Crap.” I mumbled to myself as I held my head while I positioned my self up my bed and leaned on the headboard.

I woke up and is now in a bad mood because of this stupid headache. How in the world did I get this?

Then suddenly flashbacks came flooding in my mind. We went at a club then the guys were dancing. We drank beers, got drunk and…..and…. NO!!

No, it didn’t happen. It’s just this stupid headache making me hallucinate. Seunghyun and I couldn’t possibly kiss! He’s cold and mean to me and he won’t possibly do it! Neither do I, I can’t just give back to his kisses!

“Ugh!” I yelled as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

My first kiss was gone! Why? Why did we kiss?! It’s unacceptable!

“Ugh, eww.” I grunt and decided to head to the bathroom.

As soon as I reached the sink, I angrily grabbed my toothbrush, placed toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth including my lips. I was brushing hard hoping it would make my lips ‘untouched’ again.

“Ahh!” I shouted even with the bubbles in my mouth as I stomped my feet continuously.

After I was a little bit contented from brushing my mouth, I gargled with water then with a mouthwash. I badly wanted to clean my mouth after yesterday. Crap. Jiyong even drove me home. I wonder if he saw it- aish! Nevermind. It’s making my morning bad.

I prepared myself instead and decided to walk at the park. I want to forget about it for a moment even if it’s hard, I’ll try.

I wore a hoodie jacket, some shorts and sneakers and a big sunglasses. I don’t want someone to recognize me and might even throw things at me because I was that ert Seunghyun’s girlfriend.

As I walked down the streets on the way to the park, a tall man also wearing some kind of undercover clothes bumped into me causing me to fall flat on my .

“Ouch!” I yelped. I looked up to see who the mean man is but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter