Chapter 23

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had finished doing my hair and prepping myself up and checked the clock. It’s already 5:28 and Seungri’s party starts at 6 pm.  I just hope it’s not traffic out there. I thought as I checked myself on the mirror one last time and hurriedly went out my house and into my car and drove to Seungri’s house.

I arrived at Seungri’s residence and checked myself on my car’s mirror before checking the time. The traffic is just moderate so I was really hoping that I’m not late. I closed my eyes and slowly opens them to see that my wristwatch reads 6:10 pm. I sighed in relief. Even if I’m late at least it is just ten minutes right? It’s not that bad.

I didn’t waste any much time and carefully got out of my car not planning to ruin my dress and walked towards his house carrying my present for him. It was a variety of panda stuffs. I know his a businessman and that he needs more important stuffs than pandas but I just trusted my instincts. It told me to buy these and like what I had told him, he looks like a panda.

His residence is big but even if I was standing far from his house, I can hear the loud pop music blasting off the speakers and some lights swaying. I swear it really was a party. It was like I had entered a bar.

I was looking around in hopes of finding Seungri so I could personally give him my present when someone from behind covered my eyes. Great, I needed to find Seungri but this annoying person right here blocked my vision.

“Who’s this? Please let go. I still need to find someone.” I asked trying to sound polite.

Then I heard the person behind me laughed. I know that laugh. “Seungri?” I asked.

He continued laughing as he uncovered my eyes and I turned around. “Annyeong, Sujin-ah~” he greeted happily wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter