Chapter 16

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sun’s rays peeking through my window. I covered my eyes with my arm before putting on a smile. I have a feeling this day would be great.

I rolled to my side and looked over at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It’s still 8 in the morning. I sighed before sitting up yawning as I stretch my arms. I looked around my room. Hmm….what would be a nice thing to do in the morning and for the rest of the day?

I stayed seated on the bed for a few minutes thinking for any possible things I could do but came up to nothing so I decided to go down and have my breakfast first.

While I was eating, foods came up to mind and eventually, Seunghyun popped up. I remembered telling myself giving him those foods we ate yesterday so he’ll continue being nice but the restaurant won’t be open until 5 in the evening. Hmm…. Why can’t I just make him a lunchbox with his favorite foods inside? Right! I could just ask the other guys what are Seunghyun’s favorite foods. And with that in mind, I quickly finished up my breakfast and head to my bedroom to call them and take down notes.

I didn’t call Jiyong ‘cause I know that he’ll just be jealous. I just called Daesung and Taeyang since I know that if I ask them not to say this plan to Jiyong, they surely won’t, as for Seungri, he’s talkative and was the one who spills secrets, so saying this plan is not a good idea.

They told me that Seunghyun’s favorite foods are: Sushi, Yanggeng, ice cream, sashimi, donuts. I quickly went to the kitchen to cook those but I realized that there’s no way I could make yanggeng from scratch and I wanted to make him homemade lunch box. As for donuts, I still have some inside my refrigerator and I could just get a pair. For the ice cream, since they told me that if I wanted him to be good to me then I should really bring him that so I decided to just buy at a store on the way to his office.

For sushi and sashimi, I quickly ran around my kitchen and found the ingredients I need and started making those. It didn’t take much of my time so I cooked some side dishes to add to the lunch box. After, I placed all the foods inside the lunch box and arranged them nicely.

Satisfied with the product, I placed the lunch box inside a bag and prepared myself. After all the preparations, I glanced on the clock on the kitchen wall and it reads, 12 nn. What?! I hope he’s not eating his lunch yet. So the lunch box I made won’t go to waste. I hurriedly grabbed my things and carefully carried the bag with the lunch box into the car and stopped by a mini store to buy ice cream before I head to Seunghyun’s family company.

As I went inside the building, I looked around hoping to see someone I could ask for some directions.

“Miss!” I heard a girl shout but I didn’t bother to look at her since I was busy looking around and then I felt someone poking my shoulder. I turned around and sees a lady wearing a uniform with the company’s logo smiling at me warmly. She’s probably a staff here. I might ask her where Seunghyun is.

I bowed, “Uhm, excuse me. May I ask where Choi Seunghyun is?” I asked politely.

“I was right! You’re Mr. Seunghyun’s girlfriend, right?” she asked excitedly.

“Uh, y-yeah.” I stuttered. It’s still awkward being called his girlfriend sometimes.

“Oh! He’s in his office right now. I can guide you there.”

“Oh. Thank you!” then we went inside the elevator.

As we waited to arrive at the floor where Seunghyun’s office is, we stayed quiet fo awhile until the lady said, “You know what miss—“

“Kim Sujin. You can call me Sujin.” I said with a smile.

“Oh, ok.” She smiled back. “You know what Miss Sujin, it’s the first time that a girlfriend of Mr. Seunghyun came here.” Then she looked at the bag with the lunch box in it. “You brought him lunch?”

I just nodded in response since I was still surprised of the fact that I was Seunghyun’s first girlfriend to come here.

“Well, he’s really lucky to have you. I hope you two would be together for long.” She said giving me a bright smile.

“Uhm, thanks.” I said and let out an embarrassed laugh. Then the elevator door opened and we walked out towards Seunghyun’s office.

Before we went in, the staff said something to what seemed like Seunghyun’s secretary before they both gestured to me that I can go in now.

I knocked twice before slowly opening the door and sees Seunghyun signing some papers.

“Seunghyun~” I greeted.

He stopped signing and just stared at the papers until I called his name again and he quickly looked up at me in shock.

“Oh? What’s with that look? You seemed like you’ve seen a ghost.” I teased as I seated on the chair in front of his office table.

He cleared his throat as he composed himself, “What are you doing here?”

“Have you eaten yet? It’s already 1 in the afternoon.”

“Why?”

“I brought you lunch!” I exclaimed as I placed the bag in front of him.

His eyes widen but composed himself again later as he contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter