Chapter 19

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up to the delicious aroma that starts to fill my nose. I furrowed my brow, confused and scared to who will be cooking in my house when I’m just alone. I heard plates and utensils clink and heard footsteps going up the stairs which by reflex, I hurriedly got out of bed and grabbed a plastic bottle near my bed as I scurried to the door ready to hit that intruder on the head.

My hands were trembling but I still managed to hold the bottle tight. The door slowly opened as I closed my eyes to gain strength and as I heard the door closed, I immediately hit the intruder. “YA! GET OUT YOU BAD PERSON! GET OU—“

“OW!” a husky voice yelped. “Y-ya! What are you doing?!”

Wait. I stopped hitting the person and opened my eyes and on cue, my eyes got wide.

“SEUNGHYUN?!”

“ Are you trying to kill me?!”

“I should be the one asking you that!” I retorted. “And, oh, please it was just an empty plastic bottle. How would it kill you?” then my eyes landed on something he’s carrying. “What is that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? It is obviously a breakfast.” He said as he walked to my bed and placed the tray on it.

I walked over to him just staring at him curiously. “I know, like, duh.. but what I mean is, what is that for and how did you got in anyway?”

“Uhm, I got some help.” He answered trying to get the utensils back in place since it disarranged when I was hitting him.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Why is there suddenly people coming in my house without my permission?

I furrowed my brows again at the door as I let the person in concluding it isn’t another intruder since it knocked. What kind of intruder, or something would knock when they could just bust the door open, right?

“Ms. Kim….”

“Oh, it’s just you Min Hee.” I let out a sigh of relief to see my maid went in. She goes her weekly when I wasn’t in Seoul yet and now, she usually comes here monthly to clean things that I wasn’t able to clean myself and I forgot she was coming here today.

“Uhm, I’ll just ask for your permission to leave now, Ms. Kim.”

“Oh, ok. Thanks by the way.” I said smiling at her.

“My pleasure Ms. Kim.” She bowed and turned around to leave.

“Min Hee?” I called out stopping her.

“Yes, Ms. Kim?” she asked turning around.

“Next time, don’t let someone get in the house just because he’s handsome, ok?” I joked but I did really mean it. It scared the hell out of me thinking that some got in.

She laughed nervously. “Ne, Ms. Kim. It won’t happen next time.” She bowed again.

“Ok, you may go now.”

She bowed again thanking me and went out closing the door in the process.

“So I am handsome?” Seunghyun said letting out a soft laugh.

I turned to face him, annoyed and saw him smirking while standing beside me. “You are.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter