Chapter 21

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My alarm clock rang and I annoyingly slammed the stop button to stop it from further making loud noise before covering myself up in my blanket. I forcefully shut my eyes and was about to drift off to dreamland when I heard ringing noises again. I groaned as I pushed down my blanket and d for my phone that was on my bedside table. As soon as I got hold of my phone, I clicked the answer button.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked sleepily and at the same time with annoyance. I just hope it’s not him calling up again.

“Ya, Sujin-ah. You just woke up? You should get up now it’s already 11 in the morning you sleepy head.” He scolded.

“Aish! It’s you again?! Can’t you stop calling me for a day and let me have some sleep?” I retorded.

“Hey you spoiled brat. Who told you not to sleep?”

“You!”

“Psh, whatever. You can sleep but don’t hang up.” He demanded.

“WHAT?! Again?!” I shouted over the phone. Geez, this guy’s crazy. “Hey you Choi Seunghyun, you called me yesterday night and told me the same thing that’s why I didn’t have some sleep. And now you’re asking me to do it again?! Are you crazy?”

“Aish, so many complaints. Can’t you just do it? If you won’t then you’re going to have a punishment.”

“Oh my gosh Seunghyun. My eye bags are getting darker!” I retorted and placed my phone on the bedside table before covering myself in my blanket again.

I swear. I could’ve killed him if only my anger could kill right now. He’s been calling me yesterday night and commanded me not to end the call unless he told me so and that if I ended it, I would receive a punishment and I won’t know what he’s up to so I was just trying to shut him up by obeying but it didn’t mean I had a good night sleep. It was so uncomfortable to know that someone might hear you-maybe when you talk in your sleep..and it ain’t a nice idea spilling some stupid words with someone listening.

After a few minutes of struggling to sleep again, I was able to sleep peacefully. I guess I was just so tired to bother that Seunghyun is still on the other line.

~*~

I woke up feeling so hungry. I sat up on my bed and glanced at my alarm clock. 2:18 PM?! Woah, now that answers why I am hungry. I slept for long.

I was about to get up and get myself some lunch when I suddenly remembered Seunghyun. I quickly reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen and was amused at how Seunghyun had managed to not end the call. I was about to scold him again but right before I could even place the phone by my ear, the call ended.

I scoffed. “I thought you won’t end the call until midnight.” I stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

I was looking through my refrigerator to plan on what to cook when my doorbell rang. Strange…. I’m not expecting anyone.

Despite being curious, I still walked to the door and opened it surprised to see the guy I was dreading to kill since last night. “SEUNGHYUN?!” I asked obviously shocked. “Why are you here?! Is visiting someone’s house without permission the trend today?”

“Ya. Don’t I even receive a welcoming hug or even letting me in first before yelling at me?” he asked irritated.

“Well, you don’t deserve that.” I snapped. “Since you accused me of dating someone else and for believing more stranger people than me, you also got rid of my respect.” Then I was about to shut the door closed when he pushed the door open preventing it from closing. “Ya. Let go of the door.” I tried my best to close the door but he’s just too strong. Then all of a sudden, he was able to get in and scooped me in his arms carrying me outside before closing the door closed.

I wiggled in his arms and tried to punch him in his chest but he still had this victorious look. “YA! I CAN SUE YOU FOR KIDNAPPING CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He placed me in his car’s passenger seat before hurrying to the other side turning the car’s engine on and drove off before I could even go out. “Will you please just shut up? I am not kidnapping you, I was just trying to be nice after the fight yesterday.” He said looking straight on the road.

“Then what was that call for? Isn’t it for annoying me?” I retorted. “Let me out!” I demanded as I got hold of the inner car’s handle. “Or else I would open this door and jump out even if this car is still running.” I threatened him.

“Are you threatening me?” he asked taking a glimpse of what I was doing before turning back his attention on the road.

“No, I’m stating a fact.”

I was about to open the door when he grabbed me by the wrist and warned me. “If you do that, you will really get the punishment I was saying.” He said seriously. “And I promise it won’t be that good.”

I felt a lump on my throat and swallowed. “Y-ya. Don’t joke around like that.”

“So don’t dare to joke about getting out of the car when it’s still running.” He demanded.

I looked away, uncomfortable with his serious stare. Good thing the street isn’t busy this time or else we have gotten into a car accident. “O-ok, ok..just let go of my hand.”

He let go before facing the road again. Not long after, we arrived at his house which really scared the hell out of me.

“S-seunghyun? Why are we here in front of y-your house?” I asked, nervous.

“What are you thinking? You seemed nervous huh?” he teased.

I punched him on his arm. “YA! I was just asking!”

“Ow!” he yelped. “You punched me a lot of times already Sujin.” He warned. “Punch me again and I’ll really give what you’re asking for: your punishment.”

“Aish! Whatever!” I crossed my arms over my chest as he opened the door to his house. As soon as we got in, I was really dumbfounded seeing his house so clean. I expected guys to be so messy but his house was just so….

“Is this really your house?” I blurted.

“Are you insulting me?” he asked irritated. “One more Sujin.”

I roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter