Chapter 24

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes and as I did so, I groaned in pain. My head hurt a bit. I tried sitting up and leaned on the headboard massaging my head’s temple. I furrowed my brows as I try to remember the last thing that happened before I got here.

Bit by bit, I remembered that I passed out while Seungri and I are in the midst of talking. To be specific, I passed out after I looked at the necklace. Gosh, this is embarrassing. I must have been so nervous or something without me noticing that I passed out like that. I think I need to apologize to Seungri for causing him trouble later after I find Seunghyun. I remember that we should be together especially now that there are lots of people around.

I went out of the room after I made sure I’m already feeling okay. I walked through the hallways while looking around in search for Seunghyun but I think I have searched Seungri’s whole residence but there were still no signs of him. I was beginning to think if he even came here.

Well, soon after, I got tired and decided to ask around if anybody had seen him. Most of them haven’t seen him though but the last person I asked seemed to know where he is.

“Seunghyun? Yeah, I saw him with Bom. He seemed asleep and Bom had sent him to a guest room. It was over there.” She said as she pointed to a room over the end of the hallway we’re standing at.

As soon as she mentioned he’s with Bom, I just stared at the female guest, dumbfounded and felt some bad instincts telling me there’s something going on.

The lady turned to me and asked if I was ok, I was sent back to reality and asked where the room is again since I wasn’t paying attention. She pointed it again and I just nodded forcing on a smile. And swear, it was hard for me to put on a smile and I don’t even know why.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

Since I walked in Seungri’s house, I just stayed at his living room’s couch and waited for Sujin. She’s not answering my calls and she just left me yesterday morning without even waking me up. I was mad at first because after our small ‘reunion’ she would just leave me like that? But then again, she was the one who I was waiting for since we were kids and that I would have already told her what I was feeling if she didn’t just leave and turn off her phone.

I looked down at my wristwatch but I still don’t see her around. I was about to stand up and find Sujin when someone seated beside me on the couch. I turned to face the person to see who could it be and on cue, my eyes went wide.

“Hello, Seunghyun. Miss me?” she said seductively.

“Bom? What are you doing here?” I asked obviously surprised.

“Why can’t I? I’m also Seungri’s friend right? And also, I want to see you.”

I looked back in front sighing. “Bom, if forcing me to give the love you want is the reason why you came here, sorry but I really can’t.”

She held my hand. “Seunghyun, why can’t you just love me the way I love you? Or even less than what the love I even give you?”

I let go from her grip. “You know the reason why. And if you can’t remember, let me remind you. I just treat you as my sister. I don’t want to be rude ‘cause you’re my friend but please, stop.” I looked at her apologetically.

She smiled a fake one. I know her and I can tell she is not really happy. “Ok, then I won’t beg to you anymore.” She said and I was surprised again. I rejected her lot of times already but even once, she didn’t tell me about not begging for love anymore.

She then handed me a glass of wine that I didn’t notice until now. “Why don’t we celebrate a little? You’re free now.” She raised her own glass and took a sip while I just stared at her.

She just can’t move on that quickly. I feel she’s up to something but I didn’t bother about that now. I’ll just give her what she asks for now: to celebrate.

She looked at me.”Why aren’t you drinking?”

I looked at her one more time before drinking my wine. She was just looking at me as if she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter