Chapter 34

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If you can't view the video here, click this

and if you want, you can replay the video again if it stops playing even before you finished reading if you want some music :)

 

 

“She’s gone because she’s leaving………….to Paris.”

 

This sentence kept on replaying on his mind since he heard it from Jiyong. He can’t believe what he just said.

He didn’t waste a single second anymore and he quickly drove away from the beach to Sujin’s house.

His knees felt weak and he even was about to kneel in front of Jiyong in surprise but he stood still, gathering all the strength that was left in him after he heard what Jiyong said and managed to run and drive fast. Jiyong even shouted before him something like ‘Do you know why you were the one I called to tell this and not the other guys?’. Of course he wanted to know. Why did Jiyong just told him and not the others? But going after Sujin is more important.

Knowing where Sujin is and why she’s leaving are more important.

Sujin just can’t leave them like this.

She just can’t leave HIM like this.

Not when he was about to say what he feels towards her in a nicer way.

Not when he was ready to tell her everything he had been feeling from the first day they met at the coffee shop until now.

As soon as he reached her house, he hurriedly ran towards the door without even bothering to turn off the engine of his car and lock it.

He knocked continuously on the door, uneasy as he feels lot of emotions fill him. He’s nervous.

What if she isn’t there already?

He shook the thought out as he could have had the door deform with his hand knocking hard on the door when a lady spoke.

“Excuse me? May I know who are you looking for?”

He turned his head towards the lady immediately recognizing her as Min Hee – Sujin’s house caretaker that had let him in Sujin’s house before – and said. “Uhm, I was looking for Sujin do you know where she is?”

“Oh! She’s heading to the airport right now. Maybe 20 minutes ago.”

He froze. Did he just hear her right?

Sh*t! he cursed to himself as he immediately went in his car and drove fast, overtaking every car as possible. He could also have beaten a red light but that would just cause him more time if a traffic police would catch him.

But he didn’t drive that fast for long. Traffic starts to get heavy. Sound of honks can be heard throughout the highway and he is no exception. He pressed on his car’s honk as he ran out of patience.

“Dammit!” he cursed to himself. He needs to get to the airport fast.

Maybe he shouldn’t have stayed for so long in the shower trying to calm his nerves as he still felt disappointed and betrayed. If he just got out earlier maybe he would have heard the phone calls. He was lost in his thoughts in the shower and maybe that explains why he didn’t even get a little catch on the ringing noises even though it would be really hard to hear them since the bathroom is closed and the loud sound of running water was just to be heard. But still. He feels so stupid.

He could have opened the door for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter