Chapter 7

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?! You didn’t tell me about that!” I yelled as I turn my head to look at him.

“I forgot, sorry.” He said with a stern look on his face.

“You—“ I was cut off by Seunghyun’s phone ringing.

“Hey, Jiyong…….. yes we’re near………. are you all at our hangout place?....... ok, bye.” Then he hangs up.

“Seunghyun, I’m tired. I can’t meet them I’m not feeling well.” I tried making an excuse but I guess he didn’t care.

“We’re here.”

I looked outside the window and sees an apartment.

“Is this you’re hangout place?”

“Yes, it is. Pretty normal right? We decided to make it this way so no one would somewhat recognize who’s inside.”

We finally went inside and Seunghyun walked directly towards the living room where 4 other guys are seating, talking and laughing while I just stood near the door looking down the floor.

“Guys.” Seunghyun called out to them. The guys stood up and made some greeting stuffs guys usually do.

“Seunghyun hyung, why did you called us to gather here?” a guy with I think a playful personality asked.

“I’ll introduce someone to you guys.”

They noticed me standing at the door and said, “Are you our hyung’s girlfriend? He didn’t told us about you.” The same playful guy said.

“No, Seungri. She’s not my girlfriend. I'll explain the details later. Sujin, come here.”

Oh. So his name is Seungri. I thought.

I walked towards the guys and stayed beside Seunghyun still looking down.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Sujin. Nice to meet all of you.” I greeted then bowed.

“Oh, so you’re name is Kim Sujin.” A familiar voice said and I can hear his footsteps coming nearer.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Sujin. Nice to meet all of you.” She greeted then bowed but when she stood up she was still facing the floor.

“Oh, so you’re name is Kim Sujin.”  I said and went near her. Even if she’s looking down, I can still recognize her face. I walked over to her and hoping that she would look up and thank heavens, she did.

I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter