Chapter 1

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

 

My ordinary day started with piles of papers set on my table ready for signing. I settled down and started reviewing and signing the papers. This has been like a daily routine now. Go to work, sign some papers, do other business stuffs then go home. But I'm not complaining though. I know this would be my future someday; the next heir to my family's businesses.

After some time, my hand ached a bit from printing my signature on those papers so I decided to look out my office's window. I think most of the population are also busy. They were hurriedly crossing the street, people who work at a shop were already outside promoting a shop's new arrivals while others were just lounging at a coffee shop reading today's newspaper.

I sighed. I need to continue working again.

I was going through some files again when I heard the telephone ring. I picked it up and answered the call. “Hello. Good Morning.”

“Mr. Choi, your father’s calling you to come to his office.” My father’s secretary answered.

“Ok. Tell him I’ll come right away.”

“Yes sir.”

Then the phone call ended. I immediately stood up from my chair and walked to my father’s office.

As soon as I reached my father’s office, I knocked on the door.

“Come in.” I heard my father said from the inside and went in.

There were also piles of papers on his table and he is currently checking them, too.

“Your secretary told me that you want to talk to me.” I said as I sat down on a chair in front of my father’s desk, “Is there something wrong?”

“No, son. There’s nothing wrong. Everything’s perfectly fine.” He replied and stopped checking through some files. He looked at me, “I just want to talk to you on something that your mom and I have agreed on.” then he smiled.

For some reason that last sentence sent shivers down my spine. I tried not to look worried and kept a straight face.

“What is it father?” I said trying to hide my nervousness.

“Are you dating someone again?”

“N-no father”

“Good. The next time you would have a girlfriend, try your best not to hurt her. You’ve chaged girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter