Just for Today... (Requested)

Youngjae OneShots

This was requested by Eliiana. (: She's an awesome author! Thanks for your support! >_<

I hope you like it! >_<

 

You wanted a first date, but I kinda added a story along. (I wanted to make it special) I hope is what you expected! It's written in his POV.  ^_^

Enjoy you all! :D

Admin Dami~ 

I got some inspiration in this song. 


 

 

I inhaled the fresh spring air, watching the cherry blossom trees leaving a pinkish carpet in the sidewalk. I waited for her to arrive a block away from her dorm, we had our reasons. It wasn’t easy for me to be in this stage right now, and I wasn’t going to let anything ruin this perfect day. Just making her my girlfriend was quite the challenge, considering the circumstances we were weren’t in our side.

Let’s just say her college mates were completely against her seeing me since the beginning. And it was the same for me. Turns out that both our colleges are rivals, and interactions outside academic purposes or competitions are strictly prohibited. That’s why I planned to take her away for today from this place. Somewhere we could enjoy alone for the first time without worry. Yes, it’s my first official date with her, and I am determined to make it perfect.

I was leaning against my car and saw her walking cautiously towards me, just seeing her brightened up my morning. She’s the only girl that has managed to get my attention this way, she doesn’t need to try to stand out to make me think she’s pretty; she’s beautiful no matter what. And she’s her beauty is not all; ____ is smart as well, what can I say… She’s the president from the student council from her college. Another reason why going out with her was almost impossible, everyone looked up to her, and therefore if anyone saw her with me would ruin her reputation. But still she took the risk, and even if we had to hide she’d still take the time to spend time with me.

 

How can I not fall even more for you?

 

She stood behind a tree looking to both sides before approaching me. I bit my lip trying to hold my chuckle. She looks at me, and I signal her that the coast is clear. I open the door and she quickly gets on.

I sit in the driver’s seat, put my seatbelt, and look at her who’s still looking to side to side.

“It’s still too early for anyone to be out yet… Don’t worry too much.”

She sighed in relief and leaned back, I started the car and she said.

“Sorry I’m like this Youngjae…”

I take her hand into mine and held it tight.

“Leave everything behind for today ___. So let’s get out of here!”

I look to her quickly before averting back to the street. I grinned when I saw her looking at me with questioning eyes.

“Where are we going?”

I could feel her chuckle slightly in her tone. I could tell she was intrigued.

“Incheon…”

 


 

It was a long ride, but nonetheless... It was worth it.

She walked excitedly looking at the buildings. She was smiling, and instantly I realized that I had made a great choice by coming here. I felt kind of guilty that since we’ve met we could barely see each other. We phoned and texted each other almost every time, and we did meet each other outside the dorms, but sadly we had to keep it in the down low. We confessed to each other one of those occasions, and I promised her I’d someday take her out without worrying about anyone finding out. And I am very content that today is finally the day.

She stopped in one of the coffee shops.

“Youngjae… Can we eat here?”

I nod and we enter the building.

She was next to me looking excitedly around.

“You sure are excited…”

“Of course! It’s the first time in a long time since I come to a coffee shop for another purpose that it’s not studying.”

“I’m glad to hear that… Let’s go grab a table.”

She links her arm with mine, and here I am unable to stop smiling.

The table we chose had a long chair. I let her sit first and I sit next to her, we were next to the window. We’re both looking outside and see the people passing by and the busy street. And apparently we were thinking the same thing.

With her gaze still fixed in the window she said:

“I love that we don’t have to be afraid of sitting next to a window fearing someone will see us.”

She looks back at me smiling and I do the same.

“I know… I will make sure we have more moments like this in the future.” –I assure her.

She takes my hand and intertwines her fingers with mine.

“I hope so…”

She rests her head in my shoulder, and I turn my face to softly peck her forehead. She sighed in content.

 

I wish it were always like this…

 


 

After we ate, we made our way to the car. We walked in the city for a long time and it was starting to turn into night time. I was driving and she asked.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see…”

I smile and again I can sense she’s intrigued. I smirk and she tugs my arm.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me?” –She said playfully.

“It’s a surprise… All I can say is that it’s somewhere I’ve wanted to take you for a long time…”

She tapped her finger in her chin, and looked up. I was enjoying this too much, I took quick glances at her but kept most of my attention in the street, I chuckled softly.

“We’re almost here… Just wait a little.”

She gave up and leaned back crossing her arms while pouting.

“Alright…”

 


 

I pulled over and she almost jumped of her seat when she saw where she was.

“Incheon Grand Park…” –She sounded surprised.

“What do you think?” –I asked her.

“I’ve heard about this place, but I’ve never been here before… I’ve always wanted to come!” –She kept clapping her hands and hopping in her seat in joy.

 

I love seeing you like this…

 

She jumped in between the seat and embraced me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

I patted her back.

“I’m glad you’re happy, but there’s somewhere in specific I want to take you…”

She pulled away, this time she didn’t ask.

“Well let’s go!”

She opened the door and got out. When I got out of the car she was standing next to her door rubbing her arms. I leaned into the car again and got out a spare sweater I had brought.

I closed my door, and walked towards her placing the sweater in her shoulder.

“Thank you… But what about you?”

“I have my own; I brought a spare sweater because I know how forgetful you are sometimes. Wouldn’t want you to freeze in our first date, wouldn’t we?”

She adjusted the sweater and turned up to me and pecked my cheeks.

“Thanks Youngjae… Oppa.”

I looked down at her grinning shyly. She called me ‘Oppa’ for the first time…

“I like how that sounds…”

She smiled down with her cheeks slightly flushed; I could see it in the little sunlight that was left. I placed my hand in her shoulder and said:

“Shall we go?”

She nodded and we began to walk. I kept her close to me, and in one moment to another she placed her arm in my back and embraced me. She looked up and smiled genuinely; I smile back at her and kiss the top of her hair.

 

With you… I learned to appreciate small moments like this.

 

As we kept walking in the side walk decorated pink due to nature itself, she looked up at the trees in awe. Sometimes the wind blew and made it rain pink droplets and she extended her hand out to reach them.

“You sure like the cherry blossoms don’t you _____?”

She nodded and she took one from the floor.

“Yes, I love them… They make me look forward to spring every year.”

She had the flower in her hand and looked at it carefully. I take her hand, and take the flower from her. She looks up at me, and I fix her hair to the side. I place the flower in next to her ear. She softly touched it.

“Looks pretty, but the girl wearing it is even more beautiful.”

I peck her cheek softly and she kept smiling. I take her hand into mine.

“There’s still one more place I want to take you…”

I walk ahead and lead the way.

We finally arrived. There was a wooden bridge right next to the lake. Since the sunlight was practically gone, the lights from the other side of the lake twinkled in the water.

She let go of my hand a moment and slowly stepped forward. She looked all around her and she turned to me.

“Oppa… This, This is… Beautiful!”

Her eyes were twinkling brighter than the lights reflected in the lake, even than the stars itself.

She turned around and walked to the railing of the bridge. She rested her hands in the railing and fixed her eyes everywhere. She was really enjoying the view.

I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist resting my head in the crook of her neck. She rested her head next to mine and placed her hands over mine.

“Youngjae Oppa… Thank you... I’ve had the best day ever today!”

I wrapped my arm even more tightly, I wanted to make her feel secure.

“Me too _____... Thank you for giving me this chance to be with you, I know it’s not easy for you, you have a lot at stake, but I am grateful that against it all you’re still here with me.”

She turned around still in my arms, and her hands were wrapping my neck.

“You’re worth it Youngjae… Even if I someday do get in trouble, I would rather have that than losing you…”

I take one of my hands and fix part of her hair that fell to her face when the wind blew. I trace it down to her chin and stare at her intense eyes.

“I don’t ever want to lose you. I’ll make sure someday we get to be together, that nothing and no one will come between us. You won’t have to worry about that anymore _____.”

She nodded, and her eyes became even brighter. We fixed our gaze towards each other, almost as if we were thinking in a similar way. At the same time, she approached her face up to me, and I leaned down, our lips meeting half way. Not rushed, not hungrily, it was just the perfect amount of passion.

 

A silent promise made just for us two to know. That what we feel towards each other is stronger than anything anyone can say or do. Though we can’t share our love with freedom, for now, these little moments are enough for me, as long as I have you by my side. I’ll treasure them always.

 


(: Hope you enjoyed this fluffy oneshot! It was my first requested oneshot ever so I hope you liked it ^^

I was going to post this later, but I was too excited! >_< kekeke

Admin. Dami~