Daddy Jae (2)

Youngjae OneShots

Unrelated picture (I just thought he looked good lol)

Hey! Daddy Jae surprise update! :) I had the idea fresh, so I had to write it ^_^

I have a request still on hold, I am still getting ideas for that one *I want to make it real good so I'm still in plans for that one ;)*.

But for now, enjoy this Daddy Jae oneshot some of you wanted! ^_^


 

 

“Younghyun… Come on! Go to sleep!” –Youngjae tried to calm down his crying baby who wouldn’t budge.

Younghyun stood in the crib holding on to the bars and bawling. Youngjae tried again and again to put the baby to lie down, but he would stand again and keep crying. Your husband let out a frustrated sigh.

“How does your mom do this? Jinja!” –He made himself a mental note so next time he would get you a gift it would be something you truly deserved for all your hard work.

Younghyun kept crying and he heard your voice from your room.

“Jagi do you need help?”

He put his hands on Younghyun’s shoulders and turned his head to answer trying to win over his son’s powerful weeps.

“No! I’m fine honey… I can do this!” –He wasn’t going to admit defeat yet. He heard you chuckle, and he felt even more determined.

He looked back at his son who had his face all wet because of the tears.

“Younghyun… Please… I’m tired too.” –He said softly with pleading eyes, hoping his son would calm down. Younghyun stared back at Youngjae for a couple of seconds pouting, and began to cry again.

“Aish…”

He put his hands on his hips hoping that you wouldn’t appear just yet, and he observed the possibilities he had. Younghyun’s crib was pretty big for him, but it was because you wanted it to last until he was bigger, so your husband could easily fit with space to spare. Youngjae took a breath and held Younghyun still in one side of the crib. He put his first foot in and then the second and lied down inside with his knees bent.

“The things I do for you…” –He whispered to Younghyun who already placed his head in his daddy’s tummy with his little behind sticking out.

Youngjae smiled down at the baby and patted him lightly. He hoped that when the baby fell entirely asleep he would get out of the crib. He put his head back for a couple of minutes and he felt Younghyun’s breathing become steady. Youngjae held his breath and started to shift slowly to prevent his son to wake up. He moved to his left and held the baby slightly to lie him down in his crib mattress.

But when he almost had him lying down, Younghyun rubbed his eyes and adjusted himself again over his daddy’s stomach. Youngjae blinked repeatedly not knowing what to do, but again he tried the same, and again his son would just go back to the same position he had in his daddy’s belly.

Youngjae put his head back exhausted, he had been working until late, and the only reason he agreed to put Younghyun to sleep tonight was because he felt kind of bad of not doing much for you and his baby. He finally gave in on his battle against sleep and closed his eyes.

He woke up a while later when he heard someone chuckling.

“I knew this was a little too quiet…” –You said trying to hold on the laughter.

You had seen Youngjae sleeping with his son on his chest, but this was too adorable, Youngjae sleeping inside a crib with his son on his tummy. Youngjae looked at you who were still standing in front of the crib amused and he narrowed his eyes.

“Are you going to help me? Or are you just going to stand there and laugh at me.”

You bit your lip containing laughing more. You approached the crib more and softly put your hands in Younghyun’s torso and begin to pick him up careful enough to not wake him up. You felt him groan a little, so you rocked him in motion. Youngjae was watching you still from inside the crib; he couldn’t have done it better.

You kept rocking the baby and looked down at Youngjae.

“Are you getting out of there? Or do you need me to do it too?” –You smirked.

“Stop being sarcastic and lend me a hand.” –You held your baby in your shoulder with one hand and helped Youngjae with the other.

He stretched his back and you heard it make a cracking sound. You look back at him grinning as you kept rocking your baby down to his crib.

“Hey! Don’t laugh… That bed is not comfortable at all.” –He said rubbing his back.

You put the blanket on the baby and he let out a sigh in his sleep.

“And done…” –You said turning around to Youngjae.

He kept holding on to his back and walked to the door. Youngjae leaned against the hallway wall and you closed the door behind you.

You grinned and walk to him.

“Youngjae… Why didn’t you call me I could’ve helped you…” –You said calmly.

He looked to the side and admitted.

“Is just that… I wanted to help you for once with Younghyun… Since you always do it when I’m not here, I thought I could do it too.”

You stare at his face that is still turned to the side. You know how much it took for him to say that. He wasn’t one to admit when he couldn’t do something. You smile and walk to him wrapping your hands around his waist.

“Pabo… You already help me a lot. Thanks to you we have our own little house, the food in the table and the clothes we wear, and I’m happy with all that. You work for us and when you have the time you always help me with Younghyun.” –You began to massage his lower back and pulled back a little. –“But next time you need my assistance with him just let me know Yeobo…”

He smiled at you, and placed your hair behind your ear.

“You really are doing an amazing job running things around here. There are many things I still need to learn from you.”

He pecked your lips. You pulled back from the kiss and hug and smiled.

“Does your back still hurt?”

“Just a little…” –He said pouting.

You giggle and take his hand and begin to walk to your room.

“Well come on… I’m going to give you a massage, or Yongguk will kill me if his main singer can’t rehearse because of his aching back.”