Daddy Jae (4) Requested

Youngjae OneShots

Before... You read this requested one shot. Let me just clarify, I don't know much about pregnancy. (I've just had people tell me part of how it is)

But though I did read a little on the subject before I wrote this, if any you think any of this is not like it really is, just let me know. :3

I hope this makes up for the last one shot! ^^

 

wendyho I hope you enjoy your request! :) I really had fun writing it!

And thanks for giving me Daddy Jae feels xD lol

 

Enjoy!

 


 

He hooked the camera to his right hand and pressed the play button. His dark circles were visible, but his smile was still present.

“Annyeong…” –He waved his other hand while holding to a water bottle. –“Yoo Youngjae here again, and it’s 9:06 a.m. We’re here yet another wonderful day… in the hospital…” –He let out a yawn and continued. –“Sorry… It’s been a day since I’ve barely gotten sleep, and you haven’t either… You’ve been in a lot of pain after your water broke.”

He looked to both sides and whispered close to the camera. “Plus you’re too emotional…” –He chuckled again and added. –“But I still love you honey! That’s why I’m bringing you this… for the 5th time… Baby’s got to drink water too, huh…?”

He looked back at the door and slowly opened it. “Let’s see how you’re doing hun…”

He began to film the inside of the room. It was a little dark, but right above the bed there was a light that was just above her.

“Yeobo… Are you sleeping…?” –He said softly. –“I got your water…”

She looked up and breathing a bit heavily. “It was about time… Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for…”

Once she spotted the camera and her smiling husband she covered her face. “Yah! Are you filming again? I look like a mess, stop that!”

He chuckled softly and pressed the cold bottle in the back of her hand that was covering her face.

“No you don’t honey… You look beautiful! Just look at you… You’re glowing!”

He looked up at the lamp, but kept the camera on her. She took her hand off her face and took the bottle and chuckled sarcastically.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny Youngjae…” –She took a drink of her bottle and added. –“You know, if you were going through half the pain I’m going through, I doubt you’d be in the mood to even make a joke about it.”

She said and gave him the bottle.

“I’m trying to make you smile a little, baby, you’ve been in so much pain lately, and I feel like I need to do something about it.”

Suddenly when he least expect it, she grabbed his free hand. On the screen her eyes were straight on the man that was behind the camera.

“You! You made me like this Youngjae. Is because of you I’m like this! So don’t even try to joke about it…”

She gripped tighter on it, and he began to wince. “Yeobo…? It hurts… C-can you let go a little?”

Narrowing her eyes she gripped tighter. “It hurts…? You know nothing about pain… I’M… in pain Youngjae…”

Her tough and angry expression suddenly began to turn into a pained one. Youngjae knew that she was going through another contraction. He let her have his hand until she leaned back and slowly let go as she winced.

Still holding on to the camera, he grabbed a humid towel and dabbed it on her forehead carefully. Feeling weak she glanced at him without saying another word as she heaved breathing deeply. Youngjae put the towel back and with his finger he moved the wet hair that fell on her face and blew softly.

“Are you feeling better now?” –He asked while placing a soft kiss on her forehead which he managed to catch on tape.

Instead of a sweet stare she just glared at him, he couldn’t blame her for her mood, but he could at least try to distract her mind a little.

“You know what I’ve been wondering about?” –Youngjae said giving it an attempt. –“What our baby will look like…”

She rolled her eyes, but still she had a small smile hidden in the corner of her lips.

“I want him to have your eyes…” –Was the first thing he said.

“My eyes?” –She cocked her eyebrow and then winced due to another contraction.

Youngjae took her hand and advised her. “If you need to grip my hand if it hurts again, just do it.”

He placed a kiss in the back of her hand, making her smile though the pain was beginning to intensify.

“Why do you want…” –She gripped on his hand and continued a little strained. –“… him to have my… eyes?”

He continued though every time she winced and gripped it was also beginning to hurt even more for him.

“Because… I always loved your eyes. Before I got to know you, it was the first thing I noticed when I met you. So of course I would want my son to have your beautiful eyes.”

She looked away a little flustered.

“How about you? What would you want him to have...?”

Leaving the pain behind a little, she looked at his face, that though he was behind the camera, he had a smile plastered in his face. She narrowed her eyes, and a bit strained she responded.

“Your nose…” –She simply said.

Youngjae moved the camera a little closer to her face and she covered the lenses, making him move it to film her again.

“My nose… Why my nose…?”  -He was a bit amused.

“Because… it's small…” –She gripped tighter on his hand. –“And your nostrils… are so round…” –Narrowing her eyes even more she finished the sentence. –“… is cute…”

Youngjae was doing his best to let her hold to his hand though he was almost losing the feeling on it. He realized this was no longer a normal contraction when she began to breathe in and out and her forehead began to sweat again.

“H-honey?” –His hand began to tremble.

With weak eyes she looked back to her husband forgetting he was still filming. “I-is time…” –Her voice sounded more of a groan than a statement.

For a moment he became really nervous and glanced around the room as she began to groan and scream in pain. He didn’t let the pressure get the best of him and he began to push the small red button from the control that was beside her bed.  As he waited for the nurses and doctor to come in he held on to her hand more than she was holding on to her now, and started to comfort her.

“Just breathe in and breathe out slowly… I’m here…” –He put let the camera go for a moment to caress her forehead. And though he was only filming the fabric of the bed, his voice could still be heard along with his wife’s heavy breathing.

“Is almost over… Hold on a little longer.”

“Don’t you dare go anywhere…” –She said between gritted teeth.

Despite the noise being made by the nurses that were getting ready for the labor, the last thing that was heard before the camera was cut was his comforting voice answering.

“I’m not going anywhere…” 

 

 

 


 

I know is not exactly the way you phrased it. /).(\ But is close enough...

Anyways, thanks for the request! :D 

<3