Focus

Youngjae OneShots

This is a random oneshot I came up with. I've been playing with the idea for the past days, and finally got in the mood to write it. woot~!

It has no specific drama or complicated story. Is just a oneshot of you tutoring English to Youngjae (:

it's fluffy I guess. >_<

I hope it's good lol xD


 

 

 

“Youngjae concentrate please…” You practically begged him as you tapped the pencil on the book before you.

“Is just that I don’t get it ____-ah! You’re making this so complicated!” –He whined putting his head up.

He didn’t find it complicated, he just found it hard to concentrate whenever you tutored him English. He’d block himself and nothing you’d teach him would enter his mind. Even when you tried to make it easy for him to memorize, he’d just zone out and then blame it on you, saying you were using hard terms to teach him.

“Yoo Youngjae. Your problem is not that I’m complicating things, is just that you get too distracted too quick! I’m tutoring you because I want you to expand your knowledge in another language and you don’t cooperate. I do it for free because you’re my boyfriend and I love you, but if you ask anyone else they’d make you pay for the lessons. What would you prefer?” –You leaned back crossing your arms.

He pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Okay fine! I will try to. But please keep it simple.” –He protested.

You rolled your eyes and moved the pages mumbling. ‘So called brain… ugh…’

“I heard you…” –He said with his eyes narrowed.

You gave him a wide smile. “Sorry honey!” –You looked back at the book with a playful smile on your face. All he did was chuckle at your expression; he was used to that side of you.

“Okay here!” –You pointed at the page.

“I’m going to teach you how to make a small sentence using a noun, a verb and an adjective. This is as simple as it can get but please, focus.” –You poked his forehead.

He winced and rubbed it. “Don’t treat me like a child please.”

“Well, you have the attention span of one. Though I believe if I were teaching a kid he’d probably get all of the things I’ve taught you.” –You sarcastically stated. –“Now shut up and don’t interrupt me!”

Whatever he was going to say he took it back when he heard your firm tone. You had to be stern and sometimes sarcastic to deal with him. But that was the beauty of your relationship. He was sarcastic, and you were sarcastic, he had a comeback and you had yours, but you never got to the point to offend badly each other. You both had a limit, and you knew just when you reached it.

“So in English to form a complete sentence you must have a noun, which is an object or person, like I’ve already taught you.” –He nodded at your explanation. –“But you must also have a verb to compliment the noun, in this case I’ll be using a different kind of verb, instead of the usual ‘action verb’ which would be, for example: ‘jump, run, cry’ just to mention a couple, there are others that are known as ‘inactive verbs’ they can be: ‘is, are, am’ and many others. Are you following?”

He kept his eyes on your face actually paying attention this time. You were thankful that at last you got him to concentrate. He nodded. “So we’re going to use the ‘inactive verbs’ only, right?”

You nodded happily, he was getting it! “Exactly! Finally!” –You put your fist up in victory making him shake his head grinning.

“Now we’re going to add the adjective. You need the adjective to describe the noun. Let’s say as an example, ‘pretty, little, big.’” –He rested his chin on his hand and kept nodding and also took notes with his free hand.

“So noun, verb and adjective.” –He pointed with his pen at the words in the notepad. –“Got it!”

“Perfect! Now I’ll give you an example of a sentence.” –You said in Korean first: “Eunyoung is beautiful.”

And you wrote it in his notepad in Korean. He mouthed the sentence and then you gave the English translation. “Eunyoung is beautiful.”

He attempted to repeat the sentence in his broken English and you corrected him to pronounce it the way it should until he got it. You gave him a thumbs up.

“Alright! Now, the let’s see if you can identify the noun, verb and adjective. Very easy.”

He was concentrated in his notebook and as he spoke he wrote in the English translation.

“‘Eunyoung’ would be the noun. ‘Is’, would be the verb, inactive verb in this case. And ‘Beautiful’ would be the adjective.” –He repeated the sentence again.

“You got it!” –You patted his shoulder.

He smiled and looked at your eyes and he said: “You are beautiful.”

“That’s great! You’re making up your own sentence, that’s good practice.”

“You are beautiful.” –He repeated.

“I got it, you got it.” –You said looking back at the book.

He put his arm on the back of your chair and with his finger turned your face to him.

“You. Are. Beautiful.” –He emphasized on each word.

A playful smirk slowly crept on his face. “Got it?”

You nodded with his finger still on your chin. He smirked again and slowly leaned and tilted his head. He pressed his lips to yours slowly but briefly.

“Got it.” –You replied after the kiss. You then chuckled and pecked him on the cheek.

“And then you wonder why I can’t concentrate…”

 

 


 

 

Hope this was worth reading lol xD This was like the most random idea I've written kekeke

 

Thanks everyone for your amazing support!! :D

'You. Are. Beautiful.'

kekeke! <3 y'all!