"Until my Heart Stops Beating" Song inspired

Youngjae OneShots

So I wrote this today, I am feeling a bit stressed, so I decided to write this idea I got from a song and music video Lunna suggested and also inspired by B.A.P's tour to America. (Still sad I can't go) ):

CLICK HERE FOR THE SONG "Until my Heart Stops Beating" by Joe Brooks.

I hope this oneshot is good though ^_^ Enjoy! :D


And now it don’t matter where you are,
I’m never gonna be that far,
I’m gonna be there till my heart stops beating,
My heart stops beating.

Joe Brooks

 

“How do you think it’s going to be?”

Youngjae asked tracing your fingers. You turned your face to him who was lying next to you in your bed.

“I bet they are going to love you as much as they love you here yeobo…” –He was still dazed off playing with your hand.

You take his hand and get closer to his face.

“Youngjae… are you really that nervous?” –You chuckled. He shook his head and faced his whole body to you.

“No!” –He paused and bit his lip, that habit of his. –“Okay maybe a little…”

You giggled and traced his cheek with your finger and he placed his hand over yours looking intently at your eyes.

“They are your fans Youngjae they will be cheering for you just like the Korean babys do. There’s no need to be nervous…”

He took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

“Yeah you’re right.” –He looked at you seriously. –“But what about you…? How do you feel about this?”

You stopped breathing suddenly and thought about. That’s something you hadn’t thought through. Youngjae was now leaving for their extended tour. That’s the longest you’ve been without seeing each other. You swallowed deeply and gave him a sheepishly smile. You tried not to show it, but thinking about it hit now you hard.

“It’s just for a while Jae, there’s no need to worry about me as long as you’re happy with what you love!”

He smiled at you wanting to say so much, but not finding the right words.

“I’m going to miss you…” –He managed to whisper.

Your heart skipped a beat. And you both starred into each other’s eyes for a brief time. Youngjae placed his hand on your cheek and leaned in closer to you. You closed your eyes slowly and so did he. You felt his warm breath on your lips and tears threatened to fall. You had to be strong; you couldn’t have him leave worrying about you if he saw you cry now.

You quickly reacted and grabbed the beanie from his head. And left him lying on your bed as you ran with his beanie.

“Ha!” –You stuck out your tongue as you waved his beanie in the air.

He bit his lip hard and got up.

“Try to catch me!”

“Bring it on!” –He got up and started to chase after you who were already running away.

This is how you wanted his last memory of you before he left.

You ran laughing with that feeling on the top of your stomach when someone is following you. He laughed as you ran among the furniture trying to get away.

That laugh you’ve come to love, and will miss…

You ran up the stairs, but tripped on the last stair. You were on the floor and opened your eyes widely when he was already halfway the stairs. You got up feeling your knees already weak because of the pursuit. You let out a laugh/squeal when you felt his arms encircle your waist. You begin to hit his hands.

“Gotcha!” –He said to your ear.

“Let me go!” –You say between laughs.

He turned you around and took the beanie from your hand and placed it in your head.

“You can keep it while I’m gone… So you will always think of me.”

You started to feel it again in your eyes. Your throat wanted to say so many things, but you were going to cry so you couldn’t speak. He looked at you and saw that sparkle in the corner of your eyes. He traced it and leaned closer to you.

“I know what you’re trying to do…” –He hugged you by the waist. –“I’m going to miss you too… You don’t have to try to be strong in front of me. I know you well enough to know how you’re really feeling.”

A tear rose to your chin, and you looked down. He dried the falling tear from your chin and lifted your face. You looked at him, whose eyes were just like yours.

“I know you’re scared of the distance and the time we won’t get to see each other. But doesn’t matter how far we are, I swear you’re going to be always in my mind. Every day that passes by, I’ll be looking forward to having you again with me.”

You grinned a little, and embraced him tight. Right now you didn’t want to let you go.

He did the same, until his phone rang.

He looked over your shoulder at the message.

“____-ah…”

“Hmm?” –You mumble against his chest.

“Yongguk hyung messaged me… I have to go now.”

You pulled away ever so slowly.

He gave you an apologetic look. It seemed like he didn’t want to go either.

You gave him a smile so he could feel at ease.

“Go ahead and have a good time Oppa! I hope the babys treat you well wherever you are! Don’t forget to call me whenever you have the chance… I will pick it up even if it’s really late here.”

He chuckled and nodded.

“Arasso!”

He smiled again and without even thinking about it he pulled you in for a kiss. It was going to be the last kiss you’d get from him for a while, and he made sure you would always remember it for as long as he would be gone. Pulling away slowly he starred into your eyes again.

“You’ll be the first person I’ll come for when I get back…”

You held your tears so you could answer.

“Promise?”

“I promise…” –He pecked your lips one more time. –“Saranghae…”

“Saranghae Yoo Youngjae.”


 

 

 

It must be hard if celebrities dated. Imagine having your boyfriend leaving for so long... ): Not knowing if he will actually get the chance to communicate with you. Even if it's for a month or a couple of months it must be hard. /:

(Random sidenote lol) Doesn't Youngjae look cute wearing beanies? :D

I hope you liked it ^_^

 

Do you like Yongguk? Well Lunna posted...

"Yongguk Oneshots" check it out! She already posted the first one ^^