Not Interested

Youngjae OneShots

**Using this gif, just cuz I can** xD

 

Okay, so this one is going to be a really random one shot inspired in a little incident that happened to me today at the mall. Is a shame I didn't have a Youngjae with me xD

Enjoy! ^^


 

 

 

"I'll be right back yeobo. I really need to go." Youngjae said as he let go of your hand. 

You giggled and put your hand on your waist.

"You shouldn't have drank all that water Jae."

He let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You know, if the case weren't that I really need to go, I would let you know the reasons why drinking lots of water is good for you." He uncomfortably stepped to keep walking. "Stay here I'll be back." 
He said quickly.

You shook your head as you laughed a little. As he told you you stood in your ground curiously glancing around the place filled with people. Looking back at the bathroom door, you figured that with all the water he had he'd take longer. Taking one last look at the door, you decided to walk in the little kiosks in the hallway of the mall, thinking he wouldn’t mind if you looked around while he solved his business.

There were really pretty things among the small business. You quickly glanced at one of them that was specialized in skin and body products, but seeing the price was enough for you to keep walking.

“Hello there!” –A voice sounded from behind you.

Politely you turned around and realizing it was one of the employees you just bowed and bid your goodbye stating you weren’t interested. However, that didn’t stop him.

“You know, for a young lady as yourself we have really good products that might interest you.” –The young man spoke.

“No thanks I’m not interested.” –You turned to keep walking forward, but he stepped ahead of you and you stopped momentarily or else there was going to be a very lamentable accident.

“You have a really nice skin as I can see; I bet you I can find a good product that can help you keep it as youthful and smooth as it is, even more.” –He said cocking his eyebrow with a smirk.

“I said I’m not interested, now if you’ll excuse me…” –You were cut off again by him, who put his hand in front of you.

“What about your hands? We also have great products for your hand and nails.” –He said reaching for your hand.

But it was slapped and taken away. “She said she’s not interested!” Youngjae’s spoke sternly as he gripped tight on your hand and moved you from the seller.

“Oh hello sir! Are you her brother?” The employee dared to ask.

“No. I’m her boy friend.” He emphasized on ‘boy friend’ as he put his hand around your waist.

You gulped deeply knowing that a jealous and protective Youngjae wasn’t very pleasant to watch. Even more when he had specifically told you to stay put.

“We have great products for men too. Would you…?” The employee was cut off this time.

“As she said. I’m not interested either. Goodbye.” Youngjae said dryly now taking you away.

You stayed silent as he did. Very well you knew he was holding everything in and was most likely to blow up when in the car. As you walked with him next to you, you noticed him to keep you close, especially when other guys walked by, whether they were looking your way or not, he gripped hard on your waist.

“Youngjae?” –You spoke softly hoping to get anything from him.

He stayed silent. You poked on his belly. “Youngjae?”

He pretended he wasn’t listening and he just looked the other way. A playful smile played on your lips.

“Jelly.” You mumbled making him instantly glare at you.

You pretended you didn’t say anything and looked away with a small grin still on your lips. He suddenly stopped and with the tip of his index finger moved your face by your chin making you face him.

“You didn’t listen to me, got flirted by a random guy and now you’re saying I'm jealous?” He scolded.

You scoffed and crossed your arms. “Come on Youngjae, he’s a seller, I bet he does that to any girl that appears nearby.”

“But for me, you’re not ‘any girl’.” He said seriously.

Instead of taking it seriously, his statement made you smile. It was nice knowing how much you meant to him. You embraced him by the waist. “Please!”

“I need to protect you, and how I’m supposed to do that if you don’t listen to me.” Youngjae rubbed your back as he spoke down to you.

You hugged him even tighter. “Just say it you were jealous.”

“Not jealous. The correct term is protective.” He corrected as he began to walk again.

You decided to stop the conversation but still that side of him always made you feel ticklish inside.

“Hello, would you like to try…?” Another seller came from your side.

Youngjae interrupted the question and waved his hand quickly.

“She’s not interested.” He replied coldly.

You looked up at him as you continued to walk, and he looked down knowing you were giving him the judging eyes.

“What? After today’s little incident, you can never be too careful..."

 

 

 


 

Who else wants a protective and jelly Jae? :3 *raise your hands* ^^