Train Stop

Youngjae OneShots

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING

This song is inspired on true events.

This one shot is written by Lunna! :D Woot~!

Enjoy!


 

 

 

Right on cue, he was standing only a few feet behind you as the sliding doors of the train were opening.  Your feet responded instantly and guided you to a seat that was in the back.  You fixed your favorite skirt specially picked for this day, hoping this would change the events in a way.

You looked nervously to the seat in front of you and met those nameless eyes, like you did every day of the week. 

You wanted to name them already.  But your self-confidence was drain by the time he diverted his eyes to look out the window. So you always thought that maybe if you were prettier or even brighter you would have to guts to ask his name.  And so the days pass by and the only thing you guys shared in each station stop was silence. 

But one day, one glorious day your lips move by themselves and asked him,

“What’s your name? I see you every day but...”

“It’s Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae” He cut you off with his words but you didn’t mind when you saw his smile. You could see that it was genuine since it reached his eyes, making them turn into a cute crescent shape. 

Since that day forward, you guys met not only in the station but outside, were promises were made.  You remembered that Monday night were he whispered to you on the phone,

“______________ah… I have to tell you the truth. The closest way to get to my job is the stop 53.  But I took that train route just to see you.  What I’m trying to say is… My life changed since the first time I saw you and I’m thankful for that.”

You kept those words close to your heart.  Now you guys were sitting close to each other in the train and shared a pleasant silence.  His left arm was wrapped around you as you rested your head on his shoulder.  But something caught both of you guys attention and it was the message from the train driver. 

‘At the end of this tunnel, you won’t get to arrive to your destination.’  Who would have thought that in this bright new day you were going to say goodbye to your loved ones because of terrorist attack.  But your loved one was next you.  There was no one to call, here was right there. 

Although the people around you were in total chaos, you guys managed to stay quiet and just look at each other, savoring this last moment.  Youngjae held your chin up and whispered just for you hear,

“Saranghe…”

“Nado saranghe” You whimpered.

You held his hand and the lights went off because you were now inside the tunnel.  Desperately, you searched his for face in the darkness.  Your lips touched his in the most fervent way as you gave him the last beat of your heart.