Mine

Youngjae OneShots

Hey! Do you guys even remember this collection? hehe just kidding

but seriously I just checked and I hadn't updated since October 22nd. Honestly I've been going through writers block in the one shots.

But yesterday I had no internet and spare time on my hands, so I started to go through my documents, and I found this small one shot unattended. I believe I wrote this months ago, but I never gave it a finish or edited anything. So though I don't think is my best work, I hope you enjoy this little one shot.


 

 

His hands were on her waist and hers were around his neck. She moved beautifully with the rhythm as they had a close conversation due to the loud music. I clenched my fist and bit my lip harshly.

“I know you don’t like what you see…” –Yongguk commented making my blood boil even more.

I looked at him, I could practically stab his face with how sharply and piercing I glared at him.

“Of course I don’t like it… How can I like seeing my girl dancing so close with a supposedly ‘close childhood friend.’”

He chuckled; he dared chuckle at my misfortune. I shook my head in disappointment and turned to the dance floor where my girl was, but I saw something that made me smirk. I elbowed him with my eyes still in the crowd.

“How would you feel if you see your girl was dancing very closely with another guy?”

He scoffed and put his hand on his pockets leaning back.

“I don’t know because she would never do anything like that.”

He condidently stated. I chuckled darkly.

“If I were you I’d take that back.” –I looked at him and motioned with my head back to the dance floor.

His eyebrows creased instantly in confusion and followed my glare.

“Not so funny when it happens to you, huh?”

He cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He tried not to show it, but he was angry.

”That Zico… Who does he think he is?” –I heard him mumble.

Without any minute to spare he stood up and made his way to the dancing partners. I observed from my chair and after a couple of things they said to each other, I saw Yongguk take his girl back. Usually Yongguk is very peaceful, but I understood his reaction. I knew how that felt. Now it was time for me to take back what’s rightfully mine.

I stood up and walked slowly to the both of them. I had one of my hands on my pocket, but with the free one I tapped on Kyung’s shoulder.

“Excuse me.”

They both looked at me at the same time as they stopped dancing, but stayed in the last position they were. I took a glance at her and she beamed casually, unlike him who only glared at me as if my precense disturbed him.

“Youngjae! I already introduced you to Park Kyung right?”

I nodded.

“Yes, we’ve met before.” –I said calmly. I had no need to yell or anything unless he deserved to.

With my eyes straight at him and a serious expression, I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable.

“Having fun?” –I asked, of course with a dash of sarcasm present.

“We are!” –She said looking back at him, he didn't utter a word.

I looked at his hands that were still in her waist and cocked my eyebrow averting my sight back at him.

“Well, sorry to break your fun, but I came to take her back to me. She's spent a little too much time away from me tonight."

“We were still in the midd…” –He spoke.

I shook my head and cut him off.

“So…?”

I shrugged. I don’t like being rude to others, but I have no other choice. I took her hand from his shoulder and pulled her close to me making sure she didn’t slip away. I kept my piercing glare on him but kept the same calm face, which was enough for me to intimidate him as I could see. I’m sure she was looking at me in confusion, but she’ll hear from me later.

“Have a good evening.” –I said with the most sarcastic face smile I could and turned around.

She looked back over my shoulder, probably apologizing to him for my behavior. I gripped on her waist even more to let her know I was still onto her.

“Youngjae?” –She asked me and poked on my shoulder.

I stopped in one side of the dance floor and faced her cocking my eyebrow.

“Woah, what’s with the attitude…” –She said smirking, she knew exactly why I was acting like this.

I smirked and pulled her by the waist so she could be closer to me. She needs to know she can only be this close to me and no one else. She blinked repeatedly making me grin even more.

“You already know…”

“You are jealous…” –She said teasingly.

“I haven’t lost anything to him, nor does he have anything for me to envy him for me to be jealous.” –I kissed her nose.

“You are…” –She repeated with a grin.

“Am not…” –I said firmly.

I kissed her cheek, I didn’t care if anyone saw, and she’s mine and no one else’s. She chuckled; she already knew what I was doing. She turned her head to the side grinning I could see her cheeks turning rosy already, she wasn’t a big fan of public displays of affection, but I was doing this on purpose.

“I didn’t know you had this possessive side on you…” -She said with her head looking down to the side.

I took the advantage and leaned closer to her neck. I softly placed a kiss on her jaw line and leaned a little closer to her ear.

“I’m only possessive for what’s only mine…” –I said softly and slowly so only she could listen. –“Do I need to be any clearer with you?”

With another short kiss as confirmation, I sealed our little conversation. Needless it is to say, that after this, she’s completely clear about everything I meant. And there’s no way I was going to let her out of my sight for the rest of the night.

 

 

 


 

I hope I didn't make him seem like too much of a jerk. But Jae does seem like the kind of guy that would easily get jealous. Just my perception tho.

 

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! :D

Let's see if I get inspired soon, I've felt like writing a one shot for the Daehyun collection. *but ugh* stupid writer's block -_-