Before you Fall Asleep (sequel to Until my Heart Stops Beating)

Youngjae OneShots

Okay, so I was in tumblr and I saw the pictures of BAP arriving to Incheon, and I was soooo happy they were back safely! :D And then I saw Youngjae, and I had such strong feels I had to write this! This is a sequel to a previous oneshot, Until my Heart Stops Beating

This has been the fastest thing I've written, in like, ever! I don't know if it seems rushed, but I just had to do it today... (sigh~)

Anywho... I hope you like this! :) Thanks for your continious support!


 

“B.A.P arrives safely back in Korea…” –You read the news with a relieved sigh.

You were glad to finally read those headlines and thank God that they were finally here. Their tour in America was over, and though you loved that they enjoyed it to the max, you were trully happy that they were back home, especially Youngjae. He had promised to come for you as soon as he arrived, but you knew how controlling and demanding the company and manager sometimes was because of their schedules, so you didn’t know how soon you’d actually get to see him.

You decided to go catch up on some sleep which you had lost due to the worry of them being in such a long flight.

-

You were in the middle of a dream, when you felt the door being knocked. You slowly get up trying to regain your balance. The knock started to become a little rushed and desperate, so you looked through the curtains just in case. You gasped and open your eyes widely, and practically ran to the door. Your eyes could have been deceiving you because of how much you missed him. But you had to make sure.

As soon as you opened the door, you were embraced in a tight hug. Just by inhaling the scent on his clothes, his cologne and the foreign smell, you were sure this was not a dream. He managed to kick the door close and you hugged him even tighter and nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck.

“I told you you’d be the first one I’d come for.” –He said still having you in his arms.

You didn’t mind staying like that forever, the boy you loved was there back with you, and you couldn’t be happier yourself. Your tears began to wet the side of his neck, and you sniffled.

“I knew you’d keep it, I just didn’t know it’d be so soon after arriving…” –You chuckled slightly, and he pulled away just enough to look at your face.

Just as he did a smile was plastered instantly on his face.  You took a closer look at his features, his beautiful eyes, his elevated cheekbones, and his plump soft lips you’ve missed so much. He dried the tears from your eyes, and admitted:

“I practically had to beg the manager to let me come and see you; I had to keep my promise no matter what. I just missed you so much!”

You bit your lip and looked down to the side you whispered loud enough for him to hear:

“I’ve missed you too…”

He lifted your head so you could face him.

“Prove it…” –He said softly.

He slowly leaned closer tilting his face slightly, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You both closed your eyes and tenderly his lips crashed against yours.

You both had to pull away feeling sorry that you needed to catch your breath. You now looked to each other’s faces unable to stop grinning. You couldn’t deny the butterflies you were feeling right now, and for him it was no different.

Your hand reached his face and traced under his eyes.

“Jae, have you gotten enough sleep?” –You asked worriedly.

He shook his head now wiping remaining tears from your cheek.

“How could I sleep knowing I’d finally get to see you today?” –He honestly stated.

You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck resting your head on his chest feeling his accelerated heartbeat.

“You and me both…”

You heard his voice louder because of your ear pressed against his chest.

“I have the rest of the today, so how about we catch up on our sleep yeobo…?”

You nodded still nuzzled in his chest. He turned around and locked the front door and walked together to the bedroom.

The first thing he noticed made him smile.

“Look at my beanie!” ­–He walked to your bedside table, where the beanie he had given you the last time you saw each other was lying. –“Did you get to wear it?”

“Yeah… But I always put it back there so every time I’d go to sleep the last thing I would think before I fell asleep was you.” –You admitted embarrassedly while lifting the bed sheet.

He who was immersed with the beanie looked back at you touched by your words. You had already lied down on your pillow; he put the beanie back where it was and walked to the other side of your bed. You were lying sideways, and he did the same.

You both starred into each other eyes; it’s been long since your eyes looked into his, how could any of you get enough?

“____...?”

“Hmm…?”

He traced your face with his finger leaving a tingling sensation in the skin he touched.

“Today you won’t need anything to remind you of me before you fall asleep.”

You tilted your head slightly in your pillow and he chuckled.

“Because I’ll be the last thing you see before you close your eyes.”

He softly closed your eyelids with the tip of his fingers earning a soft sigh from you. And the last thing you felt before your slumber was the warmth of his plump lips on your forehead.

 

 


 

I'm so glad they are back! Now for the rest of their tour (: I really hope that after this they will get their well deserved rest! ^_^

I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot! :)

Thank you thank you so much for your comments! I mean it! *free hugs for you all*