May I have this dance?

Youngjae OneShots

Hey! I've kind of neglected the oneshots. ): Mianhe...

I'm also updating another fic that I've had fresh ideas for. It's also a Youngjae fanfic so yeah... (I'm so biased lol) xD What can I do? He's just adorable and ugh... :P

This oneshot is a request from Lunna. I hope you like it as much as she did ^_^ and I did writing it :D There's a gif it was inspired on but I couldn't find it  again ): sigh~ The one I used doesn't have anything to do with the oneshot, I just thought he looked adorable! hehe

Anyways enjoy!


 

“Sulli sweety… do you want more juice?”

Sulli nodded and gave you her empty glass. You poured the juice when you felt the door open.

“Oh he’s finally here!” –You beamed as you cleaned the dishes.

“Who?” –Sulli tilted her head adorably.

Youngjae entered the kitchen and said: “_____! Whatever you’re making smells goo…” –He stopped just when he saw your little niece sitting in the dining table.

Both of them starred at each other with question evident in their faces. You chuckled as Youngjae waved slightly at Sulli. She smiled widely.

“Ohh! Is this your boyfriend Unnie?”

Youngjae raised his eyebrow and looked at you. Sulli walked to you and you took her hand and stood in front of Youngjae.

“I haven’t introduced you both properly yet. So, Sulli, this is my boyfriend Youngjae, Youngjae this is my niece Sulli. Her parents are both working today and they didn’t have a babysitter, so they asked for my help.”

Sulli released your hand and bowed respectfully at Youngjae.

“Nice to meet you Youngjae-ssi!”

You smiled at her gesture and Youngjae grinned.

“Nice to meet you as well Sulli-ssi!” –And he bowed too.

He really appreciated her good manners; he was a er for politeness and such.

Sulli smiled and she tugged at your hand and motioned for you to get down. Once you were at her eye level she whispered: “You were right unnie… He is very cute!”

You chuckled and looked up at Youngjae who heard what she said and was now blushing. You whispered at her back: “He is isn’t he? And he’s all mine!”

She giggled cupping and you took her hand and walked to the living room with Youngjae who was still a little flustered followed.

After a whole afternoon of playing and laughing with Sulli she asked you if you could help her change into another outfit, and you did. She wore a very beautiful small yellow dress princess like. And you adjusted her tiara. Youngjae observed quietly at how you two bonded and he couldn’t help but to smile at the moments you both shared.

Sulli asked if you could play her favorite movie, and she got out from the backpack your sister had left the movie “The beauty and the beast.” You also loved that movie, but you also had to cook dinner. A while after the movie begun to play you excused yourself and left Youngjae and Sulli alone in the living room.

Sulli sat in the floor with her feet crossed and her chin resting in her hands, watching the movie with fascination.

“The ballroom dance scene is coming…” –Sulli said with anticipation.

She sighed, and pouted again resting her head on her hand. Youngjae looked with worry at the little girl.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like that part of the movie?”

“Is not that… Is just that I wish I could learn to dance like that.”

Again she pouted, and Youngjae got an idea.

“How about I teach you?”

Sulli sat straight and looked hopefully at Youngjae.

“Jinja? You can do that?” –She was smiling widely and quickly got up.

She grabbed Youngjae’s hand and rushed him to get up. The scene was approaching.

“Okay… You must follow my lead always, araso?”

She excitedly nodded. Youngjae stood in front of the little girl and took her hand, though she was smaller in size he managed to make it work.

“Once I step forward, you step backwards. But we must keep the rhythm. Got it?” –Youngjae smiled to make Sulli feel comfortable.

The scene started and they began to move to the music. Sulli kept smiling that she was finally able to do what she wanted to for so long. She sometimes looked down at Youngjae’s feet so she could follow, but then she looked up at him.

“Youngjae-ssi…?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I call you oppa?” –She gave him the biggest smile she could.

Youngjae smiled as well and with his other hand tapped her nose.

“Of course Sulli!”

The time was approaching; it was time to change the dance move.

“Okay, you know what’s coming now.”

She nodded. They both stepped back and turned slightly and stretched their other arm in a perfect finishing pose, just like the scene in the movie. They were still in the same position, but turned their heads back when they heard clapping.

You were standing next to the couch and had observed both your boyfriend and your niece immersed in their dance number.

Sulli motioned Youngjae with her finger so he could lean down.

“Oppa, seems like your princess has arrived… How about you dance with her?”

He looked at the little girl who winked at him. He got straight up and she bowed lifting her dress and crossing her feet.

“It was a pleasure to have shared this dance with you my lady!” –Youngjae bowed as well.

Sulli grabbed the controller and put the scene in rewind and gave Youngjae thumbs up.

Youngjae was walking towards you.

“Dinner’s ready Jae.”

He ignored your words and offered his hand.

“May I have this dance?”

You smiled at his cheesiness, and put your hand in his.

“You may…”

You walked to the middle of the living room and the music began to play. He held you close to him by the waist having no other option but to stare at each other’s eyes, and he smirked as you moved to the music.

“I really like your niece…”

You rolled your eyes and slapped his shoulder playfully. You both looked at Sully when you heard her voice.

“Unnie… I’ll be in the other room if you need me.” –With a smile plastered in her face she walked from the living room.

You looked back at each other, and Youngjae was again smirking. He leaned closer to you and kissed your lips slowly, stopping momentarily your dancing. He pulled away, and said.

“And I repeat… I really like her!”