Not Alone

Youngjae OneShots

I have no idea where this came from. Just go with it. Might be fluff... *Lots of it and cheesiness* Maybe. What is fluff anyways? xD haha! I'm losing my mind with this boy...

Enjoy my dearies!

 

 

 

 


 

'Are you free tonight? :D

Wanna go out somewhere? I’ve missed you. :’)'

It took only that small text message to brighten up Youngjae’s day. With a big smile he positively replied to her message. It was rare to get a day they’d both be free from their busy schedules, and it was a chance not to be wasted.

 

As soon as night time was approaching he proceeded to get ready. The mischevious whistles from his roommates couldn’t be missed as he smoothly exited the room.

Her knocked on her door swinging playfully back and forth on his feet and awaiting nerviously for his girl. After two or three minutes, which seemed like an eternity to him, the door swung open, and the sweet scent of her perfume was happily welcomed in his nostrils.

“Hello handsome…” –A flirty smirk was drawn on her lips.

It didn’t take him aback, it was indeed that side of her personality that attracted him somehow in the first place, and he knew just how to answer.

“And you're looking extra beautiful…!”

She smiled at his compliment, her straight forward side quickly vanished behind the sudden shyness.

“Shall we go?” –With no time to spare he stretched his arm out to her and eagerly she accepted the invitation to scoot closer to him.

--

“So did you have anywhere specific in mind…?”

She hummed in response and skipped purposely a step in joy.

“Well, I don’t know… There’s so much we can do tonight, but how about we go eat something first. Then we just wing it.”

She roamed quickly everything and squealed and pointed at everything that caught her eye.

“Someone’s extra happy and hyper tonight.”

She fell silenced for a mere second, then beamed a bright smile up to him.

“I just want to have fun tonight. Don’t ruin it for me please.” –Playfully she slapped his arm.

He chuckled and pointed at a little restaurant in one of the streets.

“Let’s go over there then, since you cant seem to choose anything without changing your mind so quick already.”

So after thirty minutes of roaming they finally arrived to a simple restaurant. It wasn’t crowded, but the people that were there really seemed to be having a good time.

--

“Urg… I’m so full.” –She groaned and shifted on her chair.

“You should be! If I weren’t careful you might have eaten my food too.”

She glared at him at first, but then burst out laughing at his sarcastic comment.

“See you enjoyed your meal well.” –The waitress begun to pick up the empty plates. –“Would you like some dessert? Or anything to drink?”

Youngjae glanced quickly at his companion and then shook his head.

“No thanks, if you could bring…”

The girl in front of him cut off his request with her own.

“I would… Actually like something to drink.” –She pointed at the small bar on the corner of the place.

“Are you sure dear? I mean, you got to work tomorrow and is getting pretty late…”

“I can handle my drinks Youngjae. Lighten up a little.” –Innocently she smiled at him who sat there concerned.

After making her choice and the waitress left he leaned forward a bit.

“Are you really sure you should be drinking today?”

“Don’t worry Jae… I’ve done this before, I got everything under control…”

 

--

 

After several drinks, and I mean several, Youngjae’s concern became into desperation. He begun from begging her to take it slow with the sips, to plead for her to stop drinking. But with negative responses, and many ‘Don’t worry too much dear’ he rubbed his temple as he glared at the girl who had almost drank the whole bottle.

Repeatedly he scolded himself, because when it begun, he should’ve been stronger and stopped her. But nonetheless, his trust in her stabbed him in the back.

“You should stop.” –He sternly said.

“Jae…” –Her voice was trembling, but he didn’t want to hear any more of her empty excuses.

“No! I said enough.”

Youngjae took the bottle furiously from her and earned a free glare from her, which didn’t bother him at all, because he called for the waitress completely ignoring the woman who was now acting like a little girl.

The waitress brought the check and took the empty bottle, and apologetically looked at the girl who had her glare straight on Youngjae. After exchanging thanks and goodnights, Youngjae got up his seat and stood next to the girl who had her arms crossed.

“Let’s go.”

“Why. We just got here?”

Youngjae scoffed. “We’ve been here enough. We should go.”

He took her by the arm, not forcefully but strong enough to get the drunk girl on her feet, which wasn’t difficult since she was light headed.

“I don’t want to go Jae…” –She whined loudly.

People on the restaurant were watching the small scene of a grown woman whining at her companion.

“Lower your voice. Please, we are in a public place.”

“But the night is young! Let’s go somewhere else!”

“I’m taking you home already, you are in no condition to be out like this.” –Youngjae stated clearly.

“But, but…”

He turned around seriously, drunk or not, she quickly got the message by the strong glare he gave her. She instantly seemed to forget about it, since she shook off from his grasp and attempted, yes attempted, to step ahead. Not before giving her first step her knees gave up on her, and he quickly grabbed her.

“And you want to have fun…” –His sarcasm again present on the sentence.

She couldn’t even stare back at him because the dizziness was overpowering. He stood her straight and carefully after much effort managed to bring her to the car.

--

Youngjae couldn’t help but to worry, she had drank before, he was aware of that. But he never thought she was capable of drinking so much to get to the point where she would actually get this drunk. Her eyes seemed opaque, something unusual, and her sight was lost somewhere in the distance.

“You seem sleepy.” –He softly said.

She stayed quiet.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” –He asked just to test her.

She sniffled, and shook her head.

“Are you sure…?”

She nodded and sniffed. After her last burst of emotions back in front of the restaurant, she was quiet, a little too quiet. Youngjae took one of his hand off the wheel and took her hand from her thigh.

“I’m sorry I was so mean before… I-I just didn’t want to lose control over you. I was afraid you’d do something crazy.”

She shook her head, and looked at him, her head was still tumbling from side to side because of the alcohol effects.

“Youngjae… What am I going to do?”

She took her hand away from him, and he worriedly looked at her quickly.

“What do you mean dear?”

He didn’t get the spontaneous question; he just supposed it was from the drinking.

“I-I… My- M… job… I got fired… Budget cuts… I- I don’t know what to do? I want so bad to forget about this… B-but I’m panicking. I’m alone. I-I don’t want to burden anyone…”

She cried her heart out to him, Youngjae had to stop the car somewhere so he could handle the situation properly. After she explained to him, or in a nonsense tried to, Youngjae put the puzzle together quickly. It didn’t take long for him to realize what tonight’s incident was about. The poor girl tried her best to get her current situation off her mind, the wrong way.

After she finished speaking, she started to sob on her hands. Youngjae embraced her the tightest he could, he could only feel her sniffling inside his arms.

“Baby… Is this what all this was about?”

She nodded and looked up.

“I must look pretty stupid right now huh?”

Her makeup was going down her cheek and her hair had became a mess, however, understanding that she wasn’t sober Youngjae dried her tinted tears.

“You don’t… Okay, you are actually a wreck right now…” –He said in between a chuckle.

Getting his humor, which was part of him whenever he wanted to lighten up a situation she laughed softly. He lifted her chin, and tried to make the best out of this situation.

“But you’re still beautiful.” –He pecked her forehead and rested his head on her head. –“You don’t have to be afraid dear. You’re not alone here… You’re not alone.”

He kept the comfort short, for he knew that once she recovered her reason, they’d have a talk about it.

 


 

 

Hopefully... This made sense.

Do you want to read part 2? Yes there is a part 2.

Would you like me to continue it? :) Let me know ~