Daddy Jae (:

Youngjae OneShots

(AN) I edited this oneshot a little. (:

I just think that Youngjae would make the most adorable parent! I couldn't help myself. This idea popped to my head today and I had to write it! :D Enjoy! And thanks for the new subbies and those who've commented on this oneshot fic. It encourages me to write more ^_^

(A/N) I put the picture of him as a baby, because I imagine his son like that... Who else thinks he's just too adorable! ... >_<


You finally woke up from your well deserved sleep. It’s been long since you had a chance like this, you had been hectic since the baby's arrival. He was already 1 year old, but because of your husband's job you had to deal with this almost on your own. And you were thankful that today he finally got a day off and he promised he'll take care of your baby while you rested. You are still drowsy and rub your eyes as you walk the hallway of your home.

"Younghyun. Repeat after me ‘ah’… ‘aaah’."


You roll your eyes at the scene in front of you. Youngjae was in the living room sofa with his small son in his lap as he held a flashcard. He held him by the back and Younghyun just stared at him with his little mouth in 'o' shape. For you it was like watching two Youngjae's together. They were just too identical.

"It’s easy... 'Ah'."

You cross your arms and interrupt his little class session.

"Yah! Don't you think he's a little too early for that? He's just a baby."

"It’s never too early to learn darling... Besides I want him to be ahead of the kids his age. If he can learn to both speak and read by now imagine what he will be able to do when he finally goes to school."

You thought about it, and he was right. Younghyun let out a yawn and you took him from his father's lap.

"Youngjae... How long have you been have you been trying to get him to learn that? He looks exhausted..."

"A while... But he's gonna get it soon, he's a smart kid just like his dad... Right Younghyun?"

He pinched the little boy's button nose earning a squeal from the little baby. Younghyun nuzzled his little head on your shoulder and you pecked his cheek.

You look back at your husband a little offended by his statement.

"He is very intelligent indeed, but I think he needs to sleep now... And hey! I am smart too... I don’t know why you credit yourself mister."
 

You walked away with your baby to his room. Youngjae followed.

"But I was on top of my class missy..."
He stuck out his tongue at you. He was getting all smartass again.

"Well I’ll have you know that I was on top of all my classes in high school too. But you wouldn’t know because we were in different high schools."

You responded with the same childish manner and stuck your tongue back at him. You put the baby down in his crib. And he looked at you with sleepy eyes.
 

You were getting pissed at Youngjae's know it all attitude and he knew it. Whenever he got the chance to do it he would act all smarty pants with you, but he knew just when to stop… Or not.

He chuckled and tickled your waist:

"You’re so easy to tease Jagi... I know you’re very a very smart girl... I mean. You did marry me."

You scoffed and slapped his hand from your waist.

"You are sooo full of yourself Jae..."

You now chuckled at his attitude. You found it funny how he could turn everything around like that. Ever since you met him he was like that, and though he sometimes made you angry, you wouldn’t want him to be any other way.

All this time you were starring at your little boy who was now sleeping. You said softly to Youngjae:

"Looks like class is dismissed for today."

Youngjae wrapped his hands around your waist hugging you from behind. He placed his head on your shoulder and whispered.

"Perfect... Now we can spend some quality time, just you and I."

You turned your head to him and pecked him on the lips, to which he responded instantly.

You whispered back smirking:

"That’s the smartest thing you've said all day..."


Subscribe for more Youngjae! lol :D